All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those of you who was wondering about Eric been on Lady birds. I remember in 2004 they had a guy compete with them who was also on large coed.

aren't NCA and NDA the same weekend? didn't know that was allowed. how fun! guess you have to choose one for game days, though, huh?

aren't NCA and NDA the same weekend? didn't know that was allowed. how fun! guess you have to choose one for game days, though, huh?

If I remember the interview correctly he cheered for games and competed with both or something like that. Yes NCA and NDA are the same weekend. I use to have the whole competition on video but this was the best one I could find on youtube.

This episode really epitomises why this series has been so enjoyable. What a truly incredible group of young people! I desperately want to be a part of this team. Well done skitz TV!! Anyone know if there are plans for a similar project for this new season?/potentially spin off careers in the entertainment business for some of these athletes?! (definitely think eric should host a late night chat show!!!!)

What else was illegal besides the middle flying element during the pyramid?
Seems like quite a few things. I didn't keep track of it all, but from what I can remember; 1. the waterfall down on the elite was from the height they were performing it at. 2. The pyramid thing (maybe 2 things in the pyramid) 3. The tumbling into the group and holding a handstand before tumbling out.

I will say wording of rules can be tricky, especially when you're being creative and trying to do new things that push the boundaries. That grey area can be awesome but finding ways to make ideas legal can be challenging. There are a lot of people they could have sent a video to double check though.

This may be my favorite episode ever. To see the bonds they all have with each other and how each one of them puts in as much as they expect to get out of it. True athletes and wonderful coaches. I said it before but this program is the epitome of what I feel this sport should be.

Back