All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well itll be interesting to see how all that is explained, considering how close the episodes are in real time, we wont have to wait half a century...

I agree it seems a little strange that suddenly ME is competing/performing with them when blink have alternates for the alternates. Hopefully when it's all explained there isn't any harshness from the athletes or coaches and that they all fully accept what's to be will be (since they're all mature adults and can handle their shizzle)

...What 'theater school' was ME supposedly going to. As that's my other other day job, I'm insanely curious. There's not a lot of good theater schools out in California.

well itll be interesting to see how all that is explained, considering how close the episodes are in real time, we wont have to wait half a century...

That - i'm really hoping that this web series will stay as drama free as possible. And i hope that ME is jumping in because someone got unfortunately hurt and they had no one on their alternate list who could perform the position.

Because i don't want an athlete to get replaced because ME came to GT, and i love the reunion of Gabi, Robert and ME - just hope there is no drama or sadness involved [emoji26]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

...What 'theater school' was ME supposedly going to. As that's my other other day job, I'm insanely curious. There's not a lot of good theater schools out in California.

Not really sure, it was alluded to at the end of Season 2 because he wanted to get into that field.

Sidenote: does anyone else notice and get distracted by how dirty gymtyme's facility is?? Like even look at the floors... If I was A) bringing in a choreographer and B) being on a webshow that is broadcasted on the internet, I would try and clean up somewhat to make the facility look presentable. That's just my opinion, though. I would be disgusted to tumble on that floor, let alone lay all over it like they do.

i noticed that too during the first episodes but didnt want to say anything. lol. they need to run a hoover over that floor.

edit

looks like ME competed with them; base and jumps with no running tumbling.

Last edited:
We have a black floor at my gym, and it is SO hard to keep clean! I love the way it looks, but you have to vacuum it twice. The first run just pick up the hair, the second one picks up what is left. Not to mention we also have gymnastics and there is a thin layer of chalk on EVERYTHING! It is disgusting.

Debbie Love!!!!! Yeah!!!! :) , but wish they would have shown her more.

Last edited:
Back