All-Star Cheer Fusion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw this too. Sounds like a couple of parents were injured. It's the VA location not Kansas. Prayers out to all of you!

Prayers going up from Charlotte. Life is so precious. I'm so glad everyone is safe now. Hoping that this cheer family will pull together and overcome this bump in the road. I can only imagine what it must have been like to be in that building when this happened. Praying for healing for more than just that building in the coming days...God bless y'all!

Hey guys - thanks for the prayers. My S4 team was practicing when the tornado hit. Luckily we got all the kids into our steel enforced dance room just as the building collapsed. We do have 2 cheer parents in ICU as they were found in the rubble. Please keep them in your prayers. God was definitely watching out for us today.

Hey guys - thanks for the prayers. My S4 team was practicing when the tornado hit. Luckily we got all the kids into our steel enforced dance room just as the building collapsed. We do have 2 cheer parents in ICU as they were found in the rubble. Please keep them in your prayers. God was definitely watching out for us today.
oh my goodness thank goodness most of y'all are okay! I'll keep the whole gym and the parents in my prayers! Stay strong!

Yes, that is a pic of our gym. The only thing left standing now is where we were hiding. It was the scariest moment of my life.

So sorry. Prayers for everyone.

Back