All-Star Cheer Gyms Cheers!

• Thread starter ACEwarhedofTennessee
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know, i like it, i just want more!
btw about the GA fierce board i heard that and i about died!

I was watching it with my friends who have no idea what fierceboard is and I started screaming, and jumping, and running in circles, and rewinding to hear it again.
Flaven responded to that by throwing water and a McDonalds salt packet on me and performing an impromptu exorcism:)

I was watching it with my friends who have no idea what fierceboard is and I started screaming, and jumping, and running in circles, and rewinding to hear it again.
Flaven responded to that by throwing water and a McDonalds salt packet on me and performing an impromptu exorcism:)
oh gosh lol!!
i love them but they beat ACE warriors :(

Yeah the Woodland's Elite Colonels are Large Jr. 5 and Undefeated this year. I love the music and those girls just amaze me everytime they hit the mat.

I love Stingray Smoke's cheer this year! But the best yet is Cheer Force One... National champions second to none first in flight we're cheer force one! And the voice over in most of our routines is "From the air to the mat, CF1 is where its at!"

even though basics isn't around anymore, i loved it.
Basics we're super and no one can tame us national champions world famous, BASICS!

Premier Spirit Athletics from Holbrook, MA used "a legacy of champions has begun, Premier Spirit, second to none" as their cheer section for as long as I remember.
Now that they've joined with Pro Athletics this season it's changed to "a legacy of champions continues to grow, why be an amateur when you can be a Pro?"
I miss cheer sections. I feel like a lot of teams have definitely switched over to just voice-overs. But I like that a cheer section can be something that the entire gym can have in their music... And all the fans definitely know the cheer, but not necessarily all the little/random voice-overs.

Back