All-Star Cheer Gyms In Va

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If driving to FAME, you also pass USA Allstars in Stafford. However, if truly staying in No VA, another small gym in the city of Alexandria is Afficial Allstarz (not far from Hot Topic). Depending on your athlete's desire for a larger well known gym, or more intimate setting, there's plenty to choose from!

My personal favs are Infinity or Cheer Tyme. You can't go wrong with Brad Palmer and his incredible Infinity staff. Cheer Tyme is home to former Cheer Dynasty owners, Jeff & Liz Mathewson.....absolutely fantastic coaches and great role models.

Lee Franconia Cheer
Not sure how I didn't know Liz and Jeff were at Cheer Tyme. I used to take classes and tumble at Dynasty back in high school and I loved them, they are awesome! I wish I knew more about all-star 7-8 years ago so I could have experienced it in this area, I only ever did school cheer.

Not sure how I didn't know Liz and Jeff were at Cheer Tyme. I used to take classes and tumble at Dynasty back in high school and I loved them, they are awesome! I wish I knew more about all-star 7-8 years ago so I could have experienced it in this area, I only ever did school cheer.

Aren't they the best!!! My daughter cheered at Dynasty too. They sold the gym, but couldn't stay way completely from cheer LOL

Thanks for the shout out guys!!!

Depending on where you'll be located, I think everyone touched on all the amazing gyms in our area.

I'm the Director for Cheer Fusion in Fredericksburg (halfway point of DC and Richmond). We offer levels 1-5 and an array of tumbling classes for all ages and levels. If you have any direct questions, you can PM me :)

This area is daunting with traffic. I would recommend making the drive to whatever gym you choose during peak hours. I love about 25 miles from my gym and it takes roughly an hour to get there on the weekdays.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm from wv (eastern panhandle) wish I could say the same about friendliness between the gyms. There are 4 gyms within the area and none like each other. It's rough.

It also depends on where in NoVa, Arlington/Alexandria NoVa, Twisters Waldorf isn't too far but Infinity is the only thing super close, as well as Hot Topic.

Back