Cheer Gyms That Are Making A Comeback?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 19, 2011
What gyms out there have made their comebacks? I think Georgia all-stars have made a good comeback over the years and fame allstars.

Not sure exactly how you're meaning 'comeback', but World of Cheer is back for the 2012 season after being gone from the allstar world for awhile!

that's what I'm talking about. There are some teams who a few years ago people didn't really talk about and now they are. They are back in the spotlight.

cheer extreme did not make a "comeback" last year. They were really good and talked about alot before then to just didnt win worlds.

okay! Jeez sorry! I just remember being in there division last year and they came out at worlds and were amazing becuase they were keeping their routine a secret from world cup all year so they could win worlds.

They didn't want world cup to know how good they were so they avoided world cup until worlds. At least that's what I herd from everyone.
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.
believe me, stars are not afraid of CEA's routine, and CEA is not afraid to how theres either.

How does that have anything to do with this?
your post make no sense. CEA had vids of their routines all over youtube and facebook for WC to look at..

this post makes you look 12...
" They didn't want world cup to know how good they were so they avoided world cup until worlds. At least that's what I herd from everyone. "

thats why I'm making sure you are young so you have some type of excuse.

Back