Cheer Gyms That Are Making A Comeback?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

your post make no sense. CEA had vids of their routines all over youtube and facebook for WC to look at..

this post makes you look 12...
" They didn't want world cup to know how good they were so they avoided world cup until worlds. At least that's what I herd from everyone. "

thats why I'm making sure you are young so you have some type of excuse.

Wow okay first of all I am 14. Secound of all how does that make me sound young? Thats just what I herd while being at worlds of 2010 and competeing in the same division as those teams. I am so sorry I was wrong, no need to be rude here. I wasn't trying to affend you or anything.

Wow okay first of all I am 14. Secound of all how does that make me sound young? Thats just what I herd while being at worlds of 2010 and competeing in the same division as those teams. I am so sorry I was wrong, no need to be rude here. I wasn't trying to affend you or anything.
youre not offending anyone, no need to freak, chiil, i understand where you are coming from now, you just have a lot to learn...

They didn't want world cup to know how good they were so they avoided world cup until worlds. At least that's what I herd from everyone.

The people who told you this were wrong. Last year, CEA and WC competed against each other before Worlds. CEA's routine did not drastically change throughout the year. Every competition they attended last year had a video of their performance on youtube by the end of the weekend. CEA did not hide or avoid any team.

Be forewarned for the future. If you come onto the board and make a claim like that, someone hiding from competition because they're scared, with the only proof you have is that it is what you heard, you will be raked over the coals. You can make comments like that if you wish, but prepare to be ripped to shreds for it.

The people who told you this were wrong. Last year, CEA and WC competed against each other before Worlds. CEA's routine did not drastically change throughout the year. Every competition they attended last year had a video of their performance on youtube by the end of the weekend. CEA did not hide or avoid any team.

Be forewarned for the future. If you come onto the board and make a claim like that, someone hiding from competition because they're scared, with the only proof you have is that it is what you heard, you will be raked over the coals. You can make comments like that if you wish, but prepare to be ripped to shreds for it.

Okay I get in now, thank you though.

Back