All-Star Cheer Irony.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When a parent who is a former cheerleader or gymnast is always coaching their child from the sidelines telling them how to fix stuff and to just do it and then asks you why isn't their child learning the skills?

***disclaimer*** This is my cheerleader's situation and does not necessarily apply to all!

When a cheerleader can learn a complicated dance routine in 1 day and remember it for years but can't remember what she studied the day before.

...that would be me haha! I gma always yells at me for it!

Girls who can't dance at alll (like at parties and weddings and such -think running man gone wrong...-) can work their cheer dance like no other haha!

***disclaimer*** This is my cheerleader's situation and does not necessarily apply to all!

When a cheerleader can learn a complicated dance routine in 1 day and remember it for years but can't remember what she studied the day before.

bhaha love this. i busted out the routine from my senior year of high school the other day...i'll be a junior in college in the fall. eeek!

When people think that just because I'm not a good tumbler or a World Champion that I don't know what I'm talking about.

(not really ironic....I realize.)

When your coach yells at you about your shorts being too short, or even being SEEN talking to a boy, yet, she has a lower back tattoo of a bunny. Yes that kind of bunny.

Back