All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Majors link isn't due to start working until 8pm so it should come on at about 1am gmt if that helps

But every time I go to the webcasts page, I am shown a list of events. I can't click any of these. There is an advertisement to the right of my page saying Jamfest/Majors, and every time I click this I am redirected to the webcasts page :(

Hey guys, Just put a call into our web designers and forwarded your comments directly to them! They are working on your issues now! Hopefully we can get everyone solved soon!

He said it will take 15/20 min to get to his office but he promised to dig deep to salve all issue!

Again very sorry for anyones issues! I wish everything was perfect for everyone!! We are working furiously to have that perfect experience!

To watch an HD stream would require home internet systems to have a 2.0 meg download speed. While most home internets only offer from 516kb to 1.0 meg, meaning almost 90% of regular internet WOULD NOT HAVE THE ABILITY to watch due to such a high "quality" trust me your absolutely right and I have wanted to go HD since the beginning of CheerLIVE, but its almost impossible to watch it unless your in a FANTASTIC internet connection!

NOW the reason why we push the Elite membership so much is because, for example the stream "chops" for 5 sec, You still have the ability to go back and watch a HD video recording of the routine! Webcast are always shaky no matter what, ALL customers have different variables when it comes to computer,browser & internet connection. We made the elite membership specifically to offer a High Quality play back video!

Hope this all makes sense, If ever possible to go HD, we will do so ASAP!!
Bummer...I get 28 easily :/
I would die if I had 1mbps!

*I did get the elite membership

GOOD LUCK with yall trying to watch the majors for free on ustream, trust me that link wont be available for long!

Back