All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the webcast to the majors supposed to be on and working now? Cause mine is still at the same screen that was posted a couple posts back.

But every time I go to the webcasts page, I am shown a list of events. I can't click any of these. There is an advertisement to the right of my page saying Jamfest/Majors, and every time I click this I am redirected to the webcasts page :(

Same here. I can click on the Jamfest button (not Majors, and I do understand it isn't clickable till 8) but it redirects me back to the same page I started from. I can't get a link to pay and sign up to watch Majors, no matter what I do. I can't even get a link to pay for Jamfest, so the time is not the problem here. I am on a Mac, updated my Firefox and my Flash, but nada.

My daughter cheers on TG and goes on pretty late; going to keep trying, and if it doesn't work, I guess I will rely on those tweeting at the event. :(

8pm CST is what it says because the show starts at 9 here in Indy(EST)! We are working to make the link accessible but now that people are trying to STEAL from us we may just wait till the very minute the event starts!

8pm CST is what it says because the show starts at 9 here in Indy(EST)! We are working to make the link accessible but now that people are trying to STEAL from us we may just wait till the very minute the event starts!
Then won't the link crash because of so many people??

2pqw3f8.png

Is this what is happening to anyone else?

Guys the link WILL work...people are trying to steal the webcast for free on ustream and due to that we cannot make the link public anymore until right at 9.

Very sorry for those waiting patiently!

but we can still see the hall through the jamfest event? So why make us all miss the beginning switching over at the last minute, and risk clogging the system?

Back