All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear cheerlive...I did not pay for an elite membership to get a live stream that freezes and allows me to miss 3/4's of a routine..
remember, it was mentioned earlier that Firefox is the best internet source to use for viewing. You can always download it.

Hey guys, Adam from CheerLIVE! I really want to answer everyone's questions and REALLY appreciate yalls support from the people who are posting answers already. Ive got to make this quick because I am all over the place today!

MAJORS webcast is NOT AVAILABLE until 7pm CST, The show starts at 8 pm CST

Elite memberships include BOTH events, JAMFEST and the MAJORS.

To just view the MAJORS create a FREE Allstars account FIRST, then click the live webcast tab under the home page video. Then you have options of either JAMFEST $10 webcast or The Majors $10 webcast. We had to split the events due to JAMFEST request of making them 2 different events because JAMFEST is free to watch in person while its $10/$25 to watch the MAJORS! Trust me we originally planned to keep it all for $10 but JAM basically demanded us to separate the events!

I gotta go to keep working on uploading videos for VOD, but I will be back to try and answer more question in about 30 minutes!

THANK YOU to all who signed up today! I greatly appreciate it, hope your CheerLIVE experience is wonderful!

I am using firefox...and I have adobe and a super quick internet connection..

I really want to help you out but If you are using Firefox and have the most recent flash update and also on a fast internet connection....there is no reason why you are having a choppy stream! We have close to a thousand people on watching and from what I have heard and seen our webcast this year is MUCH BETTER then last years!

If your unsatisfied with your feed email me [email protected] and we can refund your account!

CheerLive So just to get this straight, I don't have to buy JAM Fest's stream to watch the majors, because that's what I really want to watch, and it will be available for purchase at 7 CST tonight?

CheerLive So just to get this straight, I don't have to buy JAM Fest's stream to watch the majors, because that's what I really want to watch, and it will be available for purchase at 7 CST tonight?

"To just view the MAJORS create a FREE Allstars account FIRST, then click the live webcast tab under the home page video. Then you have options of either JAMFEST $10 webcast or The Majors $10 webcast. Choose just the MAJORS!"

Yes MAJORS is available to purchase now, but the link to watch it wont be available until 7pm CST

I am trying to purchase the majors and it keeps telling me to fill out all required forms- and there is nothing missing but the promo code? Is there something I need to fill in there?

I am trying to purchase the majors and it keeps telling me to fill out all required forms- and there is nothing missing but the promo code? Is there something I need to fill in there?

If you just want to watch The MAJORS, sign up as a FREE Allstar member FIRST then you can click live webcasting, then click the Majors tab on the right, put your info in and then your registered to watch the event. Again the MAJORS webcast will start 7pm CST, the actual show starts 8pm CST!

NO PROMO CODE needed

Back