The Red hot Chili Peppers- Large Senior 4
The Smashing Pumpkins- Small Senior coed 3
The Heartbreakers- Large Youth 3
The Ting Tings- Large Youth 1
The Monkees- Small Mini 2
The Bangles- Small Youth 2
The Eagles- Small Junior 2
The Goo Goo Dolls- Large Mini 1

I believe we just had a girl start on Monday that came from Rockstar!!! She fit right in on our Idols and is awesome! The girls seem to love her :) See you guys in Myrtle Beach! :-D I'm so excited for this comp!

vipergirl said:
what level 5 teams are attending canam? i know earlier in the post a couple were named, such as world cup teams, rockstar, fame, my gym...etc....but i was curious about who else :)

CAC Teal lrg ltd
CAC Gold lrg sr
CAC Platinum jr coed

andddddd Im super excited to see @ALittleBitTwisted :)

CAN'T WAIT! even though I have practices out the wazoo until that weekend....not thrilled at all. We just decided we were going to this comp. like yesterday. faaantastic, but I'm glad were going so I can see more cheer friends :) Hopefully Daytona will work out for next year!

i love the sportsmanship and team spirit shown at this even each yr. is anyone bringing things to give away or trade w2ith other teams. i would love t he chance to do so if others are doing it

I am so excited for Myrtle Beach! This will be the first year we are staying at The Broadway instead of the ocean front... hopefully it is just as fun!

westfield state coed. are you coed or all girl? yes lets reminence lol

I am on CNU all girl :) Look forward to meeting you, pm me!

Where is everyone staying?? I'll be at Breakers.

I am staying at the Sheraton...I think it is either right next to or connected to the Convention Center, can't remember. I haven't been to this area/convention center since NCA myrtle in 2002.
tongue.png

Back