All-Star Cheer Make-up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know where i can get really shiny and bright eyeshadow? All i could find is not really well covering and we wanted to try eyeshadow instead of glitter this season..i'm looking for pink

I like glitter aswell but i hate when i can't see because of it -.-

MAC
The trick to making it look shiny is to wet the brush before applying or using vasoline (not a lot!) after application

I'm so glad to see the glitter lips finally die out. Pretty sure I accidentially consumed a fair share of glitter as a child as a result of this makeup trend......bleh. Minor eyeshadow, eyeliner, red lipstick and mascara are all anyone needs on stage to look good these days. That includes the crazy smokey eyes/eyeshadow caked on up to the eyebrows, which are overkill imo. Look athletic, not like a 4 year old that got into mommy's makeup kit!

Have not posted on here in a while. I prefer minimal, but that could be from also cheering through the glitter crazy trend. I remember at nationals one year, we had one color glitter on eyelid, and another up to the brow, best part of that was it was CRAFT glitter that they stuck to our eyes using hairspray. I think we had red glitter lipstick too. There is a picture, but I refuse to post it...it was HORRIBLE!!

Back