All-Star Cheer Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tried the discount code and it's not working. Please let me know when it's functional.

Just reactivated it. It ended this morning, but I extended it through Monday. Let me know if you have questions about anything!

Definitely try our Sweat Proof Powders, they're AMAZING! And all of our High Impact Pigments can be worn wet or dry, so it's fun to turn them into colorful eyeliners. :)

Ive never thought about going somewhere to get your competition makeup done. Thats really good idea considering some parents aren't comfortable doing their children makeup because maybe they just aren't that good at doing makeup and can learn so much from the makeup artists at mac, sephora or ulta. I know, since I started working at ulta i learned so much from the girls there and wish I had that knowledge back when I was cheering :p

Ahhh! I totally don't mean to over-promote, but I feel like so many people don't know about the unique services we offer yet! We try to save the coaches, kids and especially moms the stress of "becoming makeup artists!" We film a how to video for every team that orders for us and email you the link, so you can reference it before every competition. It is step by step, with your exact products, so it's really easy to follow.

Here are a couple examples...

Also, If we are at an event that you're attending, you can pre-book complimentary makeup applications from us.

Let me know if you have any questions!

For eyeshadow I use maybeline 24 hour cream eyeshadow. You could rub your eyes for an hour and that stuff will not come off!

I love makeup, especially cheer makeup! :p
Im just curious what brands everyone uses and what it all looks like!
This is my competition makeup.
75cdfc3e576411e2bcaf22000a1fbcb3_7.jpg

Ahhh! I totally don't mean to over-promote, but I feel like so many people don't know about the unique services we offer yet! We try to save the coaches, kids and especially moms the stress of "becoming makeup artists!" We film a how to video for every team that orders for us and email you the link, so you can reference it before every competition. It is step by step, with your exact products, so it's really easy to follow.

Here are a couple examples...

Also, If we are at an event that you're attending, you can pre-book complimentary makeup applications from us.

Let me know if you have any questions!

We use you guys for competition makeup, and I cannot say enough about how much the video we got helped me with eyes. Having a step by step has made it much less stressful. I used your coupon to Order some blush and powder today. Thanks!!!

About a month ago I got tired of glitter, considering i'm on multiple teams (highschool & allstar). I still love the look of it because its absolutely fierce but I just got tired of it in my eyes and all over my cheer bag when I would do my makeup on the go. Lately I have been using a shimmery color all over the lid and a slightly darker shimmer on the outer corner. I either do a cat eye (not to dramatic though) or use glitter eyeliner, NYX makes a awsome glitter liner. I usually use a Two Faced palette but a cheaper substitute are Maybelline shadows, they are bright and stay on!

The eye shadow primer is amazing and so is the setting sprays. I also think NYX has great shadows and eye glitters.
I just remembered I had a picture of the NYX glitter, it's the green one. The gold is LA Splash Cosmetics. I like their glitter too.

21ne4if.jpg

I'm not competing anymore, but when i did we had this god awful cream eyeshadow that looked like it was in a lip gloss tube and glitter lips. I'm so glad the cheer world has seen past glitter lips now... never cute...

I cheer for my high school now and the urban decay eyeshadow primer/ makeup setter is the best stuff ever. It was so hot outside most of the games and my makeup never smudged.
I'm definitely going to order Fancy Face Cosmetics sweat proof powder... do you have it as a bronzer or is it just powder?

so i just checked my email and the travel-size urban decay setting spray is actually on sale for $7 right now on hautelook! just letting ya'll know since it seems like it's a favorite and this is so much cheaper than it usually runs :) they also have some palettes and shadow singles.

meanwhile, i'm going to be sitting in the corner crying because i didn't think to check it earlier this morning and i missed the chance to replace my beloved primer potion for $9 instead of the $20 i'm going to have to drop at sephora soon :(

Eye stickers are very iffy. We had them last year at Nitros and they were hard to put on. They twisted up a lot when we tried to take them off. However, I talked to someone from FAME and they said how easy the eye stickers were to put on.
Also, the makeup pack we got last year came with only 3 sets of stickers for a season. Everyone had to buy new stickers so often, it was a pain

Back