All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you've got to tell the story that goes with it!
I don't think I read through the entire thing but I THINK, correct me if I'm wrong, LOLsmileyface found it VERY inappropriate that canttouchthis posted a picture of Madea holding a gun.
Again, I may be wrong but I know there was some kind of gun. & it I think it made people talk about Top Gun & California Bullets..

1zqzvqw.jpg

I know everybody won't get this. But I'm pretty sure it included canttouchthis

BWAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hahaha, I just looked at the Fierceboard Anthem again. If you wanna see any of lolsmileyface just go there...

Edit - just saw canttouchthis's post so just ignore mine lol

Omgosh I'm seriously almost peeing myself reading the comments. Funniest thing I've ever read besides the Cheer Savannah uniform thing -

lolsmileyface - "I'd kill myself if you were my parent."
sizzles - "I think you just threatened yourself with violence."

*I promise I'm not making fun of suicide in this, just funny comment so i'm sorry if this offends anyone*

Omgosh I'm seriously almost peeing myself reading the comments. Funniest thing I've ever read besides the Cheer Savannah uniform thing -

lolsmileyface - "I'd kill myself if you were my parent."
sizzles - "I think you just threatened yourself with violence."

*I promise I'm not making fun of suicide in this, just funny comment so i'm sorry if this offends anyone*
i liked the "I highly suggest getting rid of your signature. I do not think that Georgia, TG, CEA, or ACE would like their program to be represented by that. Do not make me forward this to them."

Back