All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

jamfest.jpg

*not sure how many are going to understand this
But really. I would expect my flights and trip. It's just ridiculous. And poor communication to athletes about the whole trip.

Reading that old thread just made the last two hours of work go so much faster! I will now take my leave since this is the end of my 3 and I get very LOLsmiley when I am tired....

Same here! I was wondering how people found it and shimmied me for something I said 8 months ago!

That was me that it was talking to. Shocking since I am such an amazing incredible parent. :p

God I had forgotten about that thread. I just laughed so hard reading it. If canttouchthis and I don't win an FBA for that one I will be highly upset. :D (I only include myself because I was the recipient of the comment that finally got it banned, so I feel I should be honored since I was so abused :rolleyes:)
we def need to win. i will complain if we dont hahh

What did they do?

I'm not super in tune with cheer gossip, but I believe this is referring to The Majors. From what I've heard, Jamfest has changed the winning trip many times, first offering to cover the trip to Europe, then changing it to only paying a small portion of the expenses for the trip, etc etc. Like I said, please correct me if I'm wrong, because I am not one to be first to hear gossip. This is what I heard sitting at The Majors.

Back