All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hey everyone! Some of you have seen my posts about the new show on Lifetime following Step 1 and Midwest Magic's mini teams. Well just sending another reminder to watch it this Tuesday (April 12th) at 10 pm on Lifetime! Since there hasn't been any advertising focused on it, our gym put together a little commercial of their own!

Meet Hayden and Ivy. Two of the stars of Step 1's Mighty Mini Level 1 team! Can't wait for you guys to see them work!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150232501000809

Ugh... I was really looking forward to this, but now, not so much. My CP's team has competed against Midwest Magic a couple of times this season, and the team's choreography, in my personal opinion, is a bit questionable for minis (and I'm about as far from conservative as they get). To each his own as far as that goes, but I see it as a potential opportunity for this show to turn into a cheer version of "Toddlers & Tiaras" with some creative editing. I just don't want to see this turned into an opportunity to sensationalize this sport that these young athletes love, kind of like that ESPN article did.

Will you pls send me a text or email reminder on Tuesday! :). I am actually going to try to look for it now so that I can DVR it!

I know when I searched for it on my guide it came up. But if you still want me to shoot you an email just PM me your email address! :)

Back