Cheer Moms Wearing Cheer Bows.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For an over-the-top cheer dad, what is over the top? Aside from wearing a cheer bow? Is it the dad that dresses up in war paint the color of the team? Or has his hair cut in the team name? or????? Just want to be sure I don't fall into that category!! JK!!

AHH you haven't seen Chiefs Cheer Dads- dads complete with war paint, headress and drums and a tomahawk all in bright orange to not be missed lol
I for one would and have only done a tiny bow barrette. You never know who you will see and I often see clients,colleagues and share the gym with my sales rep. Besides cp would die if I embarrassed her :)

How about pageant moms wearing pageant dresses?
62b52286-8a7e-bd85.jpg

Okay...I wear a cheer bow for cp's comps. Not a big one and no bling. It's the old Spirit of Texas bow that was just purple and white (Admin from the boards made them that year). Not on top of the head, and with the tails down not forward. I did it once last season for fun and since they won...on day 2 of every comp cp makes me wear the bow, and my old brown UGGs for good luck. One time I wore my purple converse and she noticed.
I would never go as far as cheer curls or comp makeup.
As far as cheer dads going crazy ask Mom2K about the truck horn and purple siren light...lol

Yes, I am married to the crazy cheer dad. He hasn't done the painted head yet, but he does have a receding hair line, so if he loses the battle of hair loss before cp ages out I'm sure it's coming. He has worn one of those tinsel wigs...thankfully one of our dogs shredded it and it hasn't been replaced. He used to bring 3 light up signs to every competition, now it's just one but we have the truck horn/siren set up to haul around. We do make fun of him, but deep down I think cp likes it. If not, someday she will realize he did it because of his enthusiasm for her and her team.

Back