Cheer Moms Wearing Cheer Bows.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At our Showcase I saw a Mom with high straight ponytail and a full on big booty bow. I said to my friend....."Ok...this Mom got ready this morning. Came out while her kids were eating breakfast at the table and not 1 of them thought to say to her.......Mom, maybe you should rethink the bow?" My kids would die of embarrassment. Which usually makes me want to do it all the more, but not this time, I'm leaving the bow's to other people.

I do have a pretty wide array of Teal clothing and don't mind wearing our color's in support of what they do!!!

I think there is a difference between having fun supporting your team and obviously trying to live through your childs activities. @ nj cheer mom way to have fun and show support!

I need to find a picture from years ago. A gym (no longer in business) posted a picture of a mom modeling their new uniform. Bow and all. It wasn't supposed to be funny but it was hilarious.

I need to find a picture from years ago. A gym (no longer in business) posted a picture of a mom modeling their new uniform. Bow and all. It wasn't supposed to be funny but it was hilarious.
Years ago I put on a uniform as part of a scavenger hunt for our senior team at Disney. No bow though. Thank god there was no Facebook back then.

Years ago I put on a uniform as part of a scavenger hunt for our senior team at Disney. No bow though. Thank god there was no Facebook back then.

That would be funny though! This was totally serious. It was insane.

I knew a gym where the moms told their youth team if they won high point the parents would go to the next comp. in full make up, glitter, fake eye lashes, & a big bow. The promise was made thinking the youth group wouldn't be able to pull out a high point when they were up against senior & junior teams. I will just say the kids had a lot of fun laughing at their moms at the next comp. LOL

I think its precious when the tiny kids make their parents wear bows and do their hair for them to wear while they're competing, but there are some places lines need to be drawn..Hahaha.. I think its funny when parent teams wear them too.

Our parent team always has bows, the kids think it great that we wear bows during the one comp the parent team competes at if we were to wear them any other time I think our kids would probably kill us lol

Back