All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. You don't mean that.

2. Your wish may be coming true. Word on the street a mom from ICE is on some reality cheer show. And if its true - This mom is DRAMA.

And if anyone WOULD agree to this crap it would be the worst possible person they could find. I don't even know who it is (being from Louisiana) but I'm sure this is going to be very very bad for all-star. Great.

A production company has approached the owner and at least 10 parents from ICE Aurora about a cheer mom tv show. Most have agreed and are excited to participate. Not sure if it's just going to be about ICE, but pretty sure this isn't the high school show.
I personally believe there is way too much drama within IL cheer currently, I think like Dance Moms because I don't know any of them and it's just tv. Not sure I'd enjoy it as much when it's parents and kids I know? I don't think kids should ever be shown in a bad light? Jmho
can someone fill me in on all this Illinois cheer drama (other then the HUGE elephant in the room)...ie. these said parents

And High School Cheer moms are nothing like All-Star Cheer moms. Gosh, what a terrible idea, at least pick the right group of people!

Actually I think they are equally as bad.... the difference, all-star moms pay for it and think they know how to coach and high school moms just want their kid to have the best and think they know how to coach.

1. You don't mean that.

2. Your wish may be coming true. Word on the street a mom from ICE is on some reality cheer show. And if its true - This mom is DRAMA.
Yeahh I was totally kidding. I just couldn't resist. But in all seriousness, this show...should NOT happen.

can someone fill me in on all this Illinois cheer drama (other then the HUGE elephant in the room)...ie. these said parents

Omg... Not enough typing space. More Suzy's moms than not, gyms open and close and merge every five minutes, 2 um... Sex offender charges from one program, rivalries which are not cute OR friendly...
I could go on for days. These moms give crazy cheer mom new meaning (I know everyone keeps saying the south, but Texas ain't got NOTHING on Illinois).

When I moved here a year and a half ago, I could not believe it. COMPLETELY different environment and ethical standards - both ethical business wise and work ethic - than the south.

Please god... NOT ILLINOIS. I swear I'll die of embarrassment when my non cheer friends see this show.

Bahah if my daughters new gym would be ok with it (they probably most definitely wouldn't)

I would do it. It would be fun!!!

Not trying to be mean but I know you have already done this in a couple threads but please don't copy and paste like this. No one is going to help you.

I personally think it would be much better if you made one new thread for this only.. And people could comment on the thread in regards to you or go ahead and vote for you but please don't spam all these threads when they have nothing to do with it!!!

ETA

Infact I think it is to late, I see you already done it in the worlds prediction thread you will be banned soon so I guess I wouldn't even bother starting that new thread!

The whole cheer world would be upset if this show was actually made. It will probably make everyone that doesn't cheer, hate all star cheer; And I don't think anyone wants that to happen!

Back