All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I call BS. You all know darn well you would be glued like garfield's to the tv to watch!

Oh I'll watch. And I'll record and watch again. And I'll come on here and discuss to death! I just wish, hope, and pray that it's not Illinois! I'll be so embarrassed because all my non cheer friends, especially the ones who don't live here, will mock me relentlessly. :D

Oh I'll watch. And I'll record and watch again. And I'll come on here and discuss to death! I just wish, hope, and pray that it's not Illinois! I'll be so embarrassed because all my non cheer friends, especially the ones who don't live here, will mock me relentlessly. :D

My non cheer swim/soccer mom friends will mock me too - even if it is filmed in Illinois. Trust me - I even have coworkers who are like "Have you seen that show Dance Moms?" With a face that says 'uh huh I know you can relate'. My boss already doesn't understand a sport for someone under the age of 8 that has a three day tryout process...soooo...

I will watch religiously!! I'm already having Dance Moms withdrawals since its over, and I don't really like the Miami one. Its just not the same without Abbey...as crazy as she is:p

woww. i really hope this doesn't happen. the only teams that DESERVE the exposure to be on television are the ones who would actually portray cheer positively AND would never reply to this. my fear is that some abc gym will reply and make us have to explain to everyone we aren't all like this. not great publicity.

the fact that they want the next abb makes me laugh. she's one of a kind, i promise you that.

I will watch but that doesn't mean I want it to happen. All my friends and people in school have come to respect cheer for what it truly is and after this kinda crap I feel like all that respect will be lost. :banghead:

And someone will hopefully record it and put it online so everyone from abroad can watch it too...
And then we finally know how crazy all you Americans are :D (so no more bullying of poeple from Illinois!).

And someone will hopefully record it and put it online so everyone from abroad can watch it too...
And then we finally know how crazy all you Americans are :D (so no more bullying of poeple from Illinois!).

I think it's actually an online show on Cheer Channel? So we foreigners will be able to watch it too ;)

Oh I beg to differ hahaha. We just got our tryout results back last night and one of the girls made JV so her mom is making her quit because 'thats not good enough for her' and she'll 'find somewhere where her daughter will be appreciated'

Oh wow, what a self-important twit she is! Can't take the truth, can't let little miss perfect feel disappointed now can we?

Apparently none of them like each other.
Can we please not lump all Illinois cheer moms and programs together categorically? I know far more Illinois cheer moms who are NOT like this than those who are. Unfortunately, those who are have the loudest mouths, biggest egos and/or too much spare time on their hands that they spend on the internet looking for an argument or insult opportunity.

Having lived in quite a few states, I claim the difference comes in because Southern manners would not allow moms like that to spew garbage without applying social filters. ;) And, of course, a show like that will track down every one of those drama-mamas. Because drama sells.

There are a lot more programs and people in Illinois who work just as hard to build respect across programs and between the cheerleaders. Unfortunately (or not), their time is spent promoting the positive and not creating drama. Ask about the Worlds Showcase. Most programs with Worlds teams showed up and - from what I heard - had a great time.

Can we please not lump all Illinois cheer moms and programs together categorically? I know far more Illinois cheer moms who are NOT like this than those who are. Unfortunately, those who are have the loudest mouths, biggest egos and/or too much spare time on their hands that they spend on the internet looking for an argument or insult opportunity.

Having lived in quite a few states, I claim the difference comes in because Southern manners would not allow moms like that to spew garbage without applying social filters. ;) And, of course, a show like that will track down every one of those drama-mamas. Because drama sells.

There are a lot more programs and people in Illinois who work just as hard to build respect across programs and between the cheerleaders. Unfortunately (or not), their time is spent promoting the positive and not creating drama. Ask about the Worlds Showcase. Most programs with Worlds teams showed up and - from what I heard - had a great time.

I think a lot of people understand that it's always in the minority, NOT the majority. At least I do.

There are so many nice people from Illinois on this board!

Ive never met a crazy mom from UA - So thats good. LOL! I only know like 2 moms from UA tho! LOL!

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Back