All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is something I've always wondered but don't know because I have all girls.

Say Baseball...........are there certain spots that are "coveted" just like in other sports. I mean is 1st base a better position than 3rd base? Or Center field better than Right field?
Yes pitcher

Wow I feel really offended about the Illinois bit.. :chillpill: guise. We're not all that bad :( And I want to know the drama of ICE! Sounds like a good story to keep me up for hours! C:

Can we please not lump all Illinois cheer moms and programs together categorically? I know far more Illinois cheer moms who are NOT like this than those who are. Unfortunately, those who are have the loudest mouths, biggest egos and/or too much spare time on their hands that they spend on the internet looking for an argument or insult opportunity.

Having lived in quite a few states, I claim the difference comes in because Southern manners would not allow moms like that to spew garbage without applying social filters. ;) And, of course, a show like that will track down every one of those drama-mamas. Because drama sells.

There are a lot more programs and people in Illinois who work just as hard to build respect across programs and between the cheerleaders. Unfortunately (or not), their time is spent promoting the positive and not creating drama. Ask about the Worlds Showcase. Most programs with Worlds teams showed up and - from what I heard - had a great time.

The Illinois Worlds showcase at UA was bigger than last year (more teams) and it was so great seeing everyone come together, all excited for Worlds and to support each other! Green Bay Elite, Cheer Command (brought 2 teams), Cheer Alliance, LXC (2 teams, one was their special needs team), Twisters Elite dance team and 5 star Blackout. Everyone did so great and cheered loudly for each other. I do think that helps break down any 'walls' that exist between different gyms. When my daughter was competing at GLCC in Detroit there was quite a few kids from ICE on the side cheering them on as well which was so great to see. My daughter is good friends with a few kids from ICE and supporting their friends is what good sportsmanship is all about. The owners of UA support that and it filters down to the kids and parents. They are leading by example. That would be so great if the show would follow any gym friendships like that but I won't expect it.

Here is some non-Illinois cheer drama.....Florida style. Mom gets accused of having an affair with another Dad. Mom's making other mom's miserable to get them to quit because their daughter isn't hitting,

Wow I feel really offended about the Illinois bit.. :chillpill: guise. We're not all that bad :( And I want to know the drama of ICE! Sounds like a good story to keep me up for hours! C:

:D

So you're offended about everyone saying we're crazy here in Illinois but you want to hear the story of some drama and craziness... about a gym in Illinois???

I'm really just teasing but that did make me laugh.

You're new here, so you haven't seen what we've seen. You've got to be faster, pussycat, to catch things here.

Here is some non-Illinois cheer drama.....Florida style. Mom gets accused of having an affair with another Dad. Mom's making other mom's miserable to get them to quit because their daughter isn't hitting,

Glad to know it's not just Illinois! Such a shame though :oops:

I got one even better...mom cheating on husband with a coach that was at least 20 years younger than her. She got caught by her cp and her cp's team making out with him behind the gym...scandelous in AZ we were!!

I got one even better...mom cheating on husband with a coach that was at least 20 years younger than her. She got caught by her cp and her cp's team making out with him behind the gym...scandelous in AZ we were!!

:O I would NOT be happy walking in to my mom making out with my coach... ouch..

Back