All-Star Cheer Movies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i want to recommend a movie, but its not the most appropriate cheer movie out there. it was made back in the late 90's and beyond hilarious and bad all at the same time.

Fired Up is a classic! Those writers nailed so many good cheer jokes.
American Cheerleader - The Movie comes out in a little over a week and will be for sale on iTunes too!
The Bring It On scene was hilarious!

BTW, I'm watching 'Willing to Kill: The Texas Cheerleader Story' for the first time, I've heard so much about it. When I finish I might suggest it, if it's not too intense.

Update: It must be rated PG at the most, no one cursed and there was no age-inappropriate content. It was pretty good. And the whole thing was on YouTube.

Last edited:
The Texas cheerleading scandal: the fab five. This is an awesome movie by lifetime. It's usually shown on true movie Thursday.

It's based on a true story (obviously). It's an amazing movie and the actors are so good. One of them are from pretty little liars I believe. When I'm in the mood for a good cheerleading movie I always pick this first.

There's another one on lifetime called something just can't remember. But it's about girl who wants to be a cheerleader so badly but didn't make the team her freshmen year and she thought that was the only way she could be "the best" as her principle stated at the start of the year. When she didn't make the team she was willing to kill the girl who took her chance and she did. Just so she could have the spot. I can't remember every detail, but it was still a very good movie.

Back