All-Star Cheer Movies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Had to jump in on the conversation about Heathers, has anybody here seen the musical or heard the soundtrack to it? I saw it last month in New York and was absolutely blown away. I thought the movie was fabulous but this was a whole other level!

I haven't seen the whole show but I recently heard the sound track, renewing my obsession. It's so perfect. I could go on for days.

To be honest, I do not remember Heathers and I am planning to track it down and watch it this weekend... I just remember a bunch of movies that came out at the same time and the plots were somewhat similar...

I really enjoyed one of the 1st documentary that came out on the subject of competitive HS Cheerleading, Cheerleaders' Nation, I am going to check if I can purchase the DVD, excellent reality show about a competitive HS squad from Kentucky, who dominated in Large Varsity at UCA, similar to what Smoed doing...
I couldn't find a DVD when I looked but it's on iTunes!

Heathers is on Netflix! I just became familiar with musical too. I've fallen in love with it again!

I think there are a ton of great HS classic movies that aren't cheer related to watch!
Yes, you are right! When I read the whole thread it seems like the topic morphed into HS movies with a cheerleader in the cast...lol

Serious note: Now that AS cheerleading is becoming more popular, maybe a movie depicting cross town rivals getting ready for Worlds, ala Bring it! will be a great backdrop for a movie...Maybe, FierceBoarders can come together and make this movie happen. Just saying!

Yes, you are right! When I read the whole thread it seems like the topic morphed into HS movies with a cheerleader in the cast...lol

Serious note: Now that AS cheerleading is becoming more popular, maybe a movie depicting cross town rivals getting ready for Worlds, ala Bring it! will be a great backdrop for a movie...Maybe, FierceBoarders can come together and make this movie happen. Just saying!
YES! Sponsor ideas, anyone?

What's the name of that movie (apparently it was based on a true story) about that team of girls that robbed a bank for Nationals money, and one of them was pregnant, and they all wore Betty Doll masks?

Had to jump in on the conversation about Heathers, has anybody here seen the musical or heard the soundtrack to it? I saw it last month in New York and was absolutely blown away. I thought the movie was fabulous but this was a whole other level!
Dying to see this. Heathers was one of my favorite movies in high school. I believe I owned a copy of it on a VHS tape that I brought with me to college. Totally dating myself.

What's the name of that movie (apparently it was based on a true story) about that team of girls that robbed a bank for Nationals money, and one of them was pregnant, and they all wore Betty Doll masks?

Sugar and Spice! It was mentioned earlier.

Dying to see this. Heathers was one of my favorite movies in high school. I believe I owned a copy of it on a VHS tape that I brought with me to college. Totally dating myself.

I haven't seen it but I've heard the soundtrack. I love how it explains how Veronica became a Heather which isn't really mentioned in the movie. Not to spoil it, but Veronica is a little different than Veronica in the movie.

It is absolute perfection. It does give a "prequel" like as @cheerisloving said, which is so well played out! The music is fabulous as well. I heard rumors of there being a DVD soon, which I'm hoping for! :D

Where have I been??? There is a Heathers musical? Off to find out more...

Back