All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An idea maybe for the future. What if there were 2 or 3 sets of cameramen crews that rotate? They are assigned teams and they go with that team through warm-ups, plan what angles and shots they want, skills to make sure to get, and then follow that team through to the performance. Once that team is done they go back through the warm-up process with another team.

they tried to over do it with the zooming in n out, and moving the camera on the moving arm side to side.

looks like it might come from inexperience. 11 of the 17 camera men have blank credentials in imdb or have only done one or two previous camera jobs other than CL. the rest have a long pedigree of camera work.

(im assuming that blank pages actually reflect lack of experience. however, they might have never bothered to create an imdb page for them until now. )

hahah their dance!

baahaha I was laughing so hard at their dance "music". The song they normally use is from a Disney movie (teen beach movie) so I'm sure they weren't allowed to put it in the movie. Hopefully they don't use their CL mix cause I definitely like their normal one better. :p

How could you put a film on a big screen and spell kids names wrong?! Thats a mistake that a high school kid producing a film would not make! (Reference to the fab5 segment)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When I was a panelist on a CNN show I was initially labeled as "Alexis Goldstein." My name is Christine. They're a major news network. Spelling mistakes happen.

Innovative Performance Productions

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I cheered in college with his wife. I think he also did Twist & Shout's?

Once again (not directed at you, at some of the other posters), almost all actual music had to be removed because of copyright issues. Most of the music was just voiceovers and sound effects. I doubt any team will be sticking with their CL music for Worlds.

Back