All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you're a little bit rude. and before you write stuff like this make sure you're right. they hit twice.
]
I dont think it was rude its probably what everyone thinks. Shes on a level 5 worlds team that cant hit a tick tock. Hitting at two competitions does not justify her place. I understand shes young and nerves take over but if it was my team the whole stunt group would have been reevaluated after competition 2.

My CPs are obsessed with this show. We DVR it as they are falling asleep when it comes on - 6 AM today they were up watching this show. They love it and so do I!

]
I dont think it was rude its probably what everyone thinks. Shes on a level 5 worlds team that cant hit a tick tock. Hitting at two competitions does not justify her place. I understand shes young and nerves take over but if it was my team the whole stunt group would have been reevaluated after competition 2.
The flyer has her faults but every time I've watched her fall, I've thought to myself, who could stand on that grip. A flyer has her job but it would have taken a miracle to stand on that.

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but why doesn't that 5th stunt group ever tick tock? Was always curious why I never saw them working on it either.

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but why doesn't that 5th stunt group ever tick tock? Was always curious why I never saw them working on it either.

the flyer has a knee injury, PA mentioned that in last week's episode.

Am I the only one who gets mad at baby may and her stunt group when they fall? Like come on ladies... They have only hit at 1 competition....

If you listened to their PepTalk last night the main base admitted she got nervous and would hesitate. And like Emily said Baby May needs to learn to trust her bases and trust herself. When that all meshes, like it did on the second day, they hit. PA has faith in her girls and it shows, she has taught them well as its evident with them getting together themselves to discuss their problems rather than just getting mad and pointing fingers and blaming one another. I could only hope I could teach my girls to do that one day. I love this show and would love to buy a copy of the whole season.

Am I the only one who gets mad at baby may and her stunt group when they fall? Like come on ladies... They have only hit at 1 competition....
ME!!! This definitly frustrates me, and why do they start to hot only when they have had a pep talk...

Not mad but my first thought was when are they gonna replace the flyer since she could not hit basic level 5 stunts on a consistent basis. That's why you have lower level teams. It simply could be she's not quite ready yet for level 5. You can have all the confidence in the world in somebody but if they can't hit a basic 5 stunt consistently, they may just need more seasoning on a level 4 team.

Back