All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Overall, I have to say that like many others I am thoroughly impressed with the show.

That being said, I hope that in the future:

1. The show does not air on a Friday evening... seriously? I end up having to watch it online every week.

2. Eventually features an array of programs. Next up- a gym w/ multiple "premier" teams. I really have loved this glimpse into CJA though!

3. A permit to play the team's REAL music from the season. I am already SO annoyed by that edited mix they've been playing anything Sm. Sr 5 competes or goes full out.

4. Better footage of how competitions are actually structured.

Overall, I have to say that like many others I am thoroughly impressed with the show.

That being said, I hope that in the future:

1. The show does not air on a Friday evening... seriously? I end up having to watch it online every week.

2. Eventually features an array of programs. Next up- a gym w/ multiple "premier" teams. I really have loved this glimpse into CJA though!

3. A permit to play the team's REAL music from the season. I am already SO annoyed by that edited mix they've been playing anything Sm. Sr 5 competes or goes full out.

4. Better footage of how competitions are actually structured.

I dont think that will happen. I know when Cheerleader Nation was on they couldn't play the original mix.

Back