All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I loved the show I just wish they would have shown some other teams when they were at the competitions. They just skipped over the competition and although I know the show is about CJA if they actually watched the rest of the teams it may help them do better in subsequent years.

hi guys ! do anyone of you know where i can watch this show online outside the us ?

I have a question for those of you who are coaches....I just watched episode 5. Just how many chances do you give a stunt group to make it work? It's late in the season now...do you pull a different flyer from another team? Do you shuffle stunt groups to come up with a better combination and risk messing up the good combos you do have? Do you water down just their stunt? Do you just grit your teeth and hope they get their stuff together at Worlds? I can see the dilemma but not the solution?

I'm in the UK and just watched it on tv links or something? Not good quality but you get the effect...I had a tear in my eye 90% of the final episode!

It was a little sad and ironic to hear Jackie say she wanted to be Captain this season. But, one of the lessons I'm trying to teach my daughter, as she's becoming an adult, is to make the sometimes difficult, but sound and mature decisions, that she can feel good about. From what I've read here and on twitter, it looks like Jackie's mom has taught her that lesson well. She seems like such a happy young woman. I really do wish her well on Odyssey!

I didn't know cja had made it to day 2 I was Sooo happy I didn't see their day 2 performance and it actually almost made me cry.

As an athlete on a worlds team for the first time ever seeing the ending broke me into a million pieces and made me that much more nervous for worlds

Thank you so much for the kind words. After 11 years the decision was beyond heartbreaking for our daughter, Jackie. But because of the qualities of strength she had learned over the years from her coaches she was ironically able to make it. Have a great season with your daughter.

It was a little sad and ironic to hear Jackie say she wanted to be Captain this season. But, one of the lessons I'm trying to teach my daughter, as she's becoming an adult, is to make the sometimes difficult, but sound and mature decisions, that she can feel good about. From what I've read here and on twitter, it looks like Jackie's mom has taught her that lesson well. She seems like such a happy young woman. I really do wish her well on Odyssey!

Thank you so much for the kind words. After 11 years the decision was beyond heartbreaking for our daughter, Jackie. But because of the qualities of strength she had learned over the years from her coaches she was ironically able to make it. Have a great season with your daughter.​

Does anyone know why Miranda's name on twitter and also the cast profiles on the CMT website is Alexis? I just noticed when i was looking at the profiles that they said her name was Alexis, and again just now when i followed her on twitter.

Back