All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's been established on the show by the group, and PA. It's not one persons fault, and the group knows that each of them is doing something off. The base has said that she hesitates, the base/back have mentioned not gripping, and Baby May has said that she heels. Together, they just didn't mesh.

I think what my favorite part of CJA is the fact that they don't ever mention or bash other gyms. They're 100% focused on themselves and their gym, and I feel like that is rare to find sometimes.

I agree, i wasnt bashing them... just pointing out something i noticed. I also agree about it being the whole group.. i never said it was one person. i get frusterated at my own team when they hit at practice and not at comp. but, i still love them, and i still love this show and the team they have :)

Bravo to CJA, Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos for this show. They did a real justice to all-star cheer. Finally. I could watch PA coach all day long. And even though I knew how it ended before watching, I still hoped that tonight's outcome was going to be different. I only hope that now that they are more known in the cheer world, it doesn't go to the girls' heads and that they continue to be the hardworking, disciplined gym they always have been.

Even though I saw this Live a few months ago, I was still waiting Breathlessly wondering if they made it to finals! I still think that they are an amzing program!!!! GO CJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and PA!!!!!!!!!:fro:

I really love this show. I hope they follow them next season. CJA is such a talented team and gym and just everything. I enjoyed this whole season. Props to Kelly for showing the country what all star cheerleading is about. The ups and the downs and not glamorizing it. I'm praying for another season!

That was really amazing. I am somewhat new to the cheer world but have been so hooked on this show. How lucky these girls are to be a part of that program. My CP is far, far away from competing on a worlds team but l can only hope that in 5-7 years, if my daughter chooses to remain here that she willl be as lucky.

I most definitely hope that they have a second season!

Back