All-Star Cheer Perfection Memes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, but I found this and about died. 'pom pom perfection' LOLLL

that woman sounds so disgusted with the parents right now haha I personally think that its what makes this sport so unique because depending on the injury you have to just get up and keep going and your expected to. It shows how strong cheerleaders are and how much of a sport we are. She is obviously in the dark lol

tumblr_m7613cZNjv1qgvr6ko1_250.gif

and still fighting for a spot on youth silver.

Those pictures are hysterical! On another note how can they stand for the moms yelling to the girls and walking on the floor while athletes are there? That would never fly. Let the coaches coach!

Can't take full credit cause I saw it on Twitter, but I thought I would make it into a meme.

A lot of the memes in this thread are funny, I actually am almost in tears at them, but I find this one disrespectful (and I know you said you didn't make it).
There's a certain point where poking fun at some of the crazy and stupid antics of the moms/coaches and some of the stupid things they said should NOT translate into insulting the other athletes of the gym, and in my opinion this is a stab at the gym. The memes that mock the utter stupidity of elements of the show are different than this one. Rant over. Disagree all you want.

A lot of the memes in this thread are funny, I actually am almost in tears at them, but I find this one disrespectful (and I know you said you didn't make it).
There's a certain point where poking fun at some of the crazy and stupid antics of the moms/coaches and some of the stupid things they said should NOT translate into insulting the other athletes of the gym, and in my opinion this is a stab at the gym. The memes that mock the utter stupidity of elements of the show are different than this one. Rant over. Disagree all you want.
I'm not trying to fight or start an argument with you by any means, I agree with most of what you said, insulting other athletes, and I see how you can see it as a stab at the gym, but I think the intent is just to poke fun out of the emphasis placed on the Y2 team.

I'm not trying to fight or start an argument with you by any means, I agree with most of what you said, insulting other athletes, and I see how you can see it as a stab at the gym, but I think the intent is just to poke fun out of the emphasis placed on the Y2 team.

No I agree, I just think there is a fine line with this thread on what is poking fun at the stupidity of the show and what is insulting the families and athletes involved with the program who, judging by many posts I've seen on social networking sites, are EXTREMELY ashamed to say they call that gym home now.

found this one on facebook.
4r5l4i.jpg

I actually feel very bad for this girl. She was told shes over weight on national television and now there are many many people making fun of her athletic ability. As someone who can't tumble I know how she feels and I hope she never has to see any of these. (Yes, I know you found it on facebook this was just an example of whats in front of me)

Back