All-Star Cheer Perfection- New Tlc Special About Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh man that bhs from knee wipe out looked like it hurt ... poor kids ... bad coaching ... even worse parenting ... and pay all that money to win??? then go to a "real" gym
While I don't agree with the show telling them to find a 'real' gym is a little harsh. What if they are the best gym in their area? Looking at a map they seem to be in the middle of the state and about 2 hours from Memphis and 5 hours from Twist and Shout or any Dallas gym. We always say that smaller less known gyms should have a shot at things and then when it happens everyone complains. Are they the best choice to represent what people on here want cheer to be portrayed as, maybe not, yet we all know that reality shows make things more dramatic then needed.

although i do not at all like the way the coach talks to her girls; the parents seem to be okay with it so whatever. also, what level are they? im hearing they are level 2/3? but i saw a couple of them doing fulls and most of them standing tucks...but then i see some janky bhs's as well, like maybe they should perfect their level skills before moving on; JMO. im still going to watch this; and even though the team/organization might be acting a bit differently b/c of the cameras, its still interesting to see other gyms and teams and how they perpare throughout the season; no matter where they come from.

I think the ONLY reason this show is happening is because the mom was the one that APPROACHED TLC saying they should do a cheer show featuring her gym, etc.

I'm surprised they aren't advertising this show AT ALL. I watch TLC almost every time I turn the TV on and NO Cheer Perfection commercials, mentions, or anything. Yet they are hardcore advertising a show that doesn't come on until July 19. Which is really confusing because TLC advertises their new shows on every commercial break and it's supposed to come On July 11. Is Cheer Perfection actually going to be on?

I think the ONLY reason this show is happening is because the mom was the one that APPROACHED TLC saying they should do a cheer show featuring her gym, etc.

I'm surprised they aren't advertising this show AT ALL. I watch TLC almost every time I turn the TV on and NO Cheer Perfection commercials, mentions, or anything. Yet they are hardcore advertising a show that doesn't come on until July 19. Which is really confusing because TLC advertises their new shows on every commercial break and it's supposed to come On July 11. Is Cheer Perfection actually going to be on?
i saw an advertisement yesterday while I was watching 4 weddings.

I had no idea there were so many pageant people on here :) I did pageants for a long time. I know Alisha and Cassadee. That gym actually has new uniforms that they just got last year. I think maybe just the level 3 and 4 have them tho. I have had lots of friends do Toddlers and Tiaras so I know how they edit things so I am sure they did the same with this too. Alisha is actually very nice and helpful. I would never do a pageant or cheer show like this because they always make you look bad no matter what but I always end up watching....:oops:

Wow all those "national" wins so impressive -__

Not only those uniforms....was anyone else cringing at the baskets and jumps?

My reaction to this show: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I saw about 5 commercials for it today actually....

Really? I shouldve looked into that more before I posted, i'm sorry. As far as Ive seen, I am just surprised they aren't advertising it NEARLY as much as all the other shows.

...What was that roundoff-back-knee-headspring thing...

I know!! I had to watch it like three times. It looked pretty painful!

ETA- right after she wipes out on the tumbling pass you can hear the coach say "if you fall again I'm replacing you"...I'll bet she is talking about a flyer, not the tumbling girl - editing at its best!!

I know!! I had to watch it like three times. It looked pretty painful!
Kiara used to do them when she competed individuals from her cheerforce days if I remember correctly, its just a trick pass kinda thing. Cool to see when it is done correctly .

ETA- right after she wipes out on the tumbling pass you can hear the coach say "if you fall again I'm replacing you"...I'll bet she is talking about a flyer, not the tumbling girl - editing at its best!!
I'm sure we're going to have a lot of discussion about the editing for this show as we watch, based on the 2 promos alone. Should be a lively night on here...:enjoyshow:

I remember when their uniforms were posted in the uniform thread last year. The uniform didn't fit the child, and someone made a remark about proper fitting uniforms are the difference between GK and Varsity. Anyone else remember that? Just me? Okay..:oops:

I remember when their uniforms were posted in the uniform thread last year. The uniform didn't fit the child, and someone made a remark about proper fitting uniforms are the difference between GK and Varsity. Anyone else remember that? Just me? Okay..:oops:

389434_10150380540101920_344524069_n.jpg

sorry for the hugeness, best picture I could find!!

Back