Cheer Perfection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 6, 2012
What's everyone's thoughts on the Cheer Perfection show!? I watched the first episode today because I was busy when it premiered! So for those of you who have watched it what did you think?

I thought it was pretty good. I was amused while watching it, Ive only seen the first episode though.
But I wonder if those moms actually hate each other or if they're just doing it for the cameras.

Very nice however being a newbie she may not have access to that thread yet. Pleasant response though.
Thank you :) and could be mistaken but doesn't your intro period just prevent you from posting/commenting but allow you to read anything?

ETA. good point.

I have seen the show, however I feel that it does not properly represent the majority of competitive cheerleading. I feel as if the show makes cheerleaders, and their parents especially, look bad to the rest of the world.

I think it shows Allstar at the worst because no gyms let parents sit inside the gym or coach and no allstar cheer mom act like that. Also it didnt pick the best team a Level 2? there are so much better all star teams. but i guess its about the drama...

I mean it's not like the real experience but it still gives Allstar cheering show time like the other sports, so I mean it seems stupid but it is still showing the hard work Allstar cheerleaders have to go through.

I hate it. I just watched it tonight like every other Wednesday. I watch it because it's about (or is supposed to be about) cheerleading. It's really just a completely scripted drama filled show about some moms. Think about it, would an adult really act that way? No parent is that rude to other adults...and especially their kids. The show is starting to get at little annoying because all I can think about is how fake its coming off. That's just my opinion.

I get more annoyed everytime I watch it. Youth Silver is supposed to be their " best " team?? Their technique is not even close to being clean nor do they have difficulty in any of their stunt sections. I'd like to see some of their other teams... or just a whole different program get the spot light!

i was beyond excited for this show to premiere but was sorley disappointed. i was looking forward to an hour showcasing the dedication and drive put forth by myself, and all of the all star cheerleaders that i know, something to be proud of and say "hey this is what i do, what i love". the show was about the crazy moms and there was hardly any actual cheerleading showcased. i feel like it painted such a negative picture of something that already has a bad wrap. NO gym that i have had the pleasure of visiting has ever been anything remotely close to this. NO gym lets parents sit at the edge of the mat and correct their children, and surly the coaches do not let the parents personal feelings impact the rest of the team. i mean its entertaining i guess, but dosnt paint an accurate picture of what we do AT ALL.

Hi All!

If you dislike (or like) Cheer Perfection - check out our brand new show on AwesomenessTV called Cheerleaders!! It follows CA All Star SMOED through their journey to Worlds!! check it out here --

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Thanks!

I hope the entire show is as amazing as the preview. THAT's what a cheer show should look like. Can't wait for the full episode!

The Cali show looks WAY more interesting and accurate, than Cheer Perfection.

Back