Cheer Perfection!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To much about the moms. I could care less just wan to watch cheer. I liked cheer (cja) but it was on Saturday nights and I always forgot to watch it.

I liked this show at first just because it had to do with cheerleading.. Why doesn't someone like cheer athletics get a show? (Other than CHEER on CMT.. Love that show but it's not on right now) but cheer perfection isn't showing the real ways of cheerleading. Trust me, whose mothers are REALLY like that?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't normally mind Mama-Drama shows (Dance Moms, if it's on), but this one was too much for even me to bear. Those Mom's need to get out of junior high and get a life

This is my opinion of the show. It sounds harsh and i am sorry if this offends anyone but its my opinion.....
Its a wannabe dance mom show. Which is just embarrassing the actual all star cheer world because I don't know one gym that let's the moms sit in the gym and get a say where or what happens with their daughter in the routine. Usually the big and/or more serious gyms just have a viewing window and at times they put curtains over the window just so the parents can shut their mouths and let the coaches coach. Again my opinion of the show.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think the saddest part of this - is the girls are good athletes and appear to be working hard BUT because these gym owners and moms want their time to shine in the spotlight they have made their gym a joke. This show is a spin off of Toddlers and Tiaras which should really be called "Momma wants her 5 minutes of Fame on TV". This show is not about cheer or the girls or the hard work and dedication cheer takes it is about the moms and the drama in the gym. I feel sorry for the cheerleaders in this show.

Back