Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When the flyer's scale looks like a mirrored 4

When the team that has won jumps up before their name is called

Twisted legs in double downs

Bases that give up

Flyers that give up

Teams that compete with their hair down

When someone on the team refuses to wear their hair up because they say they look better with their hair down and then, during the routine, it is all over the place and looks redicul0us

Routines that just don't look clean even though the team hit everything

Slow tumbling

Jumps with bad timing, bad (flexed) feet, NO height at all or bad flexibility

Coaches that act inappropriately at competitions (or elsewhere)

Trash talking cheer moms, athletes or coaches

Definitely agree with you!!

This may be taken the wrong way, but it bugs me SO FREAKING MUCH when girls who used to cheer all-stars complain about not wearing nfinitys. Like get over it. Half of the team doesn't like the shoes we have now and we still wear them. Your shoes have holes in them, are completely falling apart, are an ugly shade of dingy brown, and leave welts on your base when you do shoulder stands. You bought the shoes we use as a team so freaking WEAR THEM.

This may be taken the wrong way, but it bugs me SO FREAKING MUCH when girls who used to cheer all-stars complain about not wearing nfinitys. Like get over it. Half of the team doesn't like the shoes we have now and we still wear them. Your shoes have holes in them, are completely falling apart, are an ugly shade of dingy brown, and leave welts on your base when you do shoulder stands. You bought the shoes we use as a team so freaking WEAR THEM.
What bugs me more is when high school cheerleaders who have never set foot in an allstar gym hear about nfinities and buy them... and try to talk to us about CA/Cali/Stingrays/WC and it's just like "stop...."
IDK maybe I'm the only one but it really bothers me when people think they know about allstar cheer because they follow one allstar cheerleader on instagram and maybe saw a video from worlds.
I hope that doesn't sound too mean...

What bugs me more is when high school cheerleaders who have never set foot in an allstar gym hear about nfinities and buy them... and try to talk to us about CA/Cali/Stingrays/WC and it's just like "stop...."
IDK maybe I'm the only one but it really bothers me when people think they know about allstar cheer because they follow one allstar cheerleader on instagram and maybe saw a video from worlds.
I hope that doesn't sound too mean...
Um..it kinda does.
I think every cheerleader should be "allowed" to wear shoes designed epecially for cheer and they should also be able to talk about their inspirations in the sport.
Because in the end, we all belong together.

ugh my cheer pet peeve are when girls think they're "all that" just because they're a flyer. (and in most cases, not even good ones) I'm a flyer myself and honestly I don't think I'm better than anyone else at all. Heck, some of my bases are a LOT better than me. I may get to go up in the air, but according to the laws of physics, i can't do that magically. It's cause of my bases, and in that way, they are far more important than I am.

Latest posts

Back