Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did a "conversation" to sharkdad about the parent board - is a conversation what is meant by a private message (PM)? It's been a while and I haven't heard anything so I'm a wondering if I did it right.
A PM is a private message. @SharkDad has been really busy and not on the boards as frequently as he used to be. Please be patient and he will come back around eventually.

Please send money

I did a "conversation" to sharkdad about the parent board - is a conversation what is meant by a private message (PM)? It's been a while and I haven't heard anything so I'm a wondering if I did it right.
Got caught up on all my PMs today. Sorry all, I'm kind of planning a little retirement from the Air Force. I anticipate having more free time in 10 days....

1. (i am a back spot) when the stunt is falling and the bases dont even try to cath the flyer, they just hold onto her feet so its up to the back to catch the flyer all by themself.
2. when flyers are lazy and feel like 2000 lbs
3. when big bases complain about putting someone small up.
4. when people give attitude to the coaches and then everyone suffers because of that one person
5. at awards when its down to 1st place and 2nd place, the announcer calls second place and the 1st place team screams.
6. on lvl 3 teams intead of doing tucks people do ugly whip things and dont tuck their legs
7. people that dont set at all (this used to be me) and know that they dont set but they dont try to fix it.
8. when people jump and their legs are all bent and their chest is down

Got caught up on all my PMs today. Sorry all, I'm kind of planning a little retirement from the Air Force. I anticipate having more free time in 10 days....

Thanks for adding me - I was more worried that I did the PM wrong or something cause I only see certain ways to do things on my iPhone.

Congrats on your retirement!

When bases think its okay to have straight legs in a stunt. No. You need to get a little squat going or you are going to hurt yourself.
When somebody always blames a stunt falling on somebody else, then they get replaced and it's "magically" hitting. Accept your mistakes
Bumpy poofs/bad cheer hair in general

Right now my biggiest pet peeve is the owner/coach showing favortisism, letting them fly all the stunts and making them center point. Drives me crazy.

Back