Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I was a flyer, I would be too afraid if I made my bases mad that they would drop me. I know it's unrealistic, but I would be all sugar and spice and everything nice to them! Anything to avoid angering them... I wouldn't put my life in the hands of someone who hates me!
Now I'm not super nice to my bases, but we all get along and I love them to death! Don't get me wrong though, if they're doing something wrong I let them know! There's just always a right way and a wrong way to approach things! I don't think I would or COULD ever even drop my worst enemy intentionally if I were a base. I just couldn't.

Now I'm not super nice to my bases, but we all get along and I love them to death! Don't get me wrong though, if they're doing something wrong I let them know! There's just always a right way and a wrong way to approach things! I don't think I would or COULD ever even drop my worst enemy intentionally if I were a base. I just couldn't.
haha neither could I! But as a flyer I would still be scared of my bases... but that MAY have to do with the fact that I hate heights and I have to be in control... two of the many reasons I'm a base.

haha neither could I! But as a flyer I would still be scared of my bases... but that MAY have to do with the fact that I hate heights and I have to be in control... two of the many reasons I'm a base.
Hahaha maybe just a little! But I guess that's the chance you take when you put your lives in someone's hands!

Hahaha maybe just a little! But I guess that's the chance you take when you put your lives in someone's hands!

I yell at my flyers. But more in a motivational way (finally i hope so), never disrespectfull. But with music, i guess they don´t hear me at all, but sometimes it helps because the other bases/the back can hear me and fight even more.

I think it´s a big NO when flyers yell disrespectfull at their bases and i am glad i never experienced it. Just no. I would never let someone drop intentionally because of any reason, but the second her feet are safe on the ground i´d let her know what i think about it :mad:

When parents pull their kids off a team the night before a competition for their grades, it hurts the whole entire team. Let them compete the next day and then pull her off the team. It was a One day competition that ended in the early afternoon. If she had work to makeup she had tie to do it.

When parents pull their kids off a team the night before a competition for their grades, it hurts the whole entire team. Let them compete the next day and then pull her off the team. It was a One day competition that ended in the early afternoon. If she had work to makeup she had tie to do it.
OMG yes! Or team members who quite the week before competition because 'cheer isn't for them anymore' suck it up and quit after comp!

Back