All-Star Cheer Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's been said a billion times, but I'll say it again. Cheerlebrities. Why should one or two people get all the credit for what a team of 20 or more people is doing? Especially since there are certain cheerlebrities that don't seem to bring much more to a routine than their big, blonde hair, fake tan, and caked-on make up.

Both Worlds related:
  • That at-large bids are passed down. If your score is not high enough to earn a bid that is not a pity-by-default-we're happy to take your $ bid even though you will never make it to semis or finals-bid, then you should not get a bid. This would also help cut down on Craptastic All-Stars earning a bid at the end of the season by default.
  • That entire programs are not disqualified from Worlds the following season if they are found to have a team that has broken the rules.

Both Worlds related:
  • That at-large bids are passed down. If your score is not high enough to earn a bid that is not a pity-by-default-we're happy to take your $ bid even though you will never make it to semis or finals-bid, then you should not get a bid. This would also help cut down on Craptastic All-Stars earning a bid at the end of the season by default.
  • That entire programs are not disqualified from Worlds the following season if they are found to have a team that has broken the rules.
...at large bids aren't passed down. Unless you mean people who decline them ahead of time.

Shoes. Shoes are my pet peeve. Covering your feet, protecting them from stuff. Hate them. Bane of my existence.

The Fierce Board App of the Khaleesi! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

dont like the term? feel free to never use it. but just because you dont like it does that mean you're entitled to call out anyone who does?
I don't appreciate the term used. I've said it before and ill say it everytime it's used. Children's size in anyway that could be negative should not be mentioned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back