All-Star Cheer Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree. I think the term puts a connotation on a size to kids from a young age, especially if they are one themselves. Plus the term is annoying in general.
Stating "my pet peeve is when a senior team only has their smallest 10 year olds as flyers is acceptable IMO. "Fetus" does not have an age and can be insulting to all ages IMO!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's been said a billion times, but I'll say it again. Cheerlebrities. Why should one or two people get all the credit for what a team of 20 or more people is doing? Especially since there are certain cheerlebrities that don't seem to bring much more to a routine than their big, blonde hair, fake tan, and caked-on make up.

People who constantly complain about cheerlebrities. get over it. how does it even impact your life? At least certain cheerlebrities are out there doing it and not sitting behind a computer complaining! If it bothers you so much why dont you talk to their coaches and tell them they cant cheer because of YOUR concerns! And try NOT following them on insta and twitter etc.
Also a certain person on here thats always calling people out (video thread) when I watched HIM do a fake tuck jump at worlds with NO tumbling!

not cheering

but really the fact that there can be 4+ teams in the exact same area (within 5-30) but 2+ hours away from me, but no gyms within commuting distance

and the overall expense of cheer (and other sports)

People that use the term "fetus flyers".

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Kind of rude. For one, I didn't make up the term. Secondly, it's used here over and over again. Third...

Oh forget it, it's not worth it. I just see no reason to argue with someone who is going to post rude remarks.

People who constantly complain about cheerlebrities. get over it. how does it even impact your life? At least certain cheerlebrities are out there doing it and not sitting behind a computer complaining! If it bothers you so much why dont you talk to their coaches and tell them they cant cheer because of YOUR concerns! And try NOT following them on insta and twitter etc.
Also a certain person on here thats always calling people out (video thread) when I watched HIM do a fake tuck jump at worlds with NO tumbling!
You are right. Complaining about cheerlebrities won't help anything, but that doesn't mean people aren't going to complain about them.

Back