All-Star Cheer Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kind of rude. For one, I didn't make up the term. Secondly, it's used here over and over again. Third...

Oh forget it, it's not worth it. I just see no reason to argue with someone who is going to post rude remarks.
I as well as many others consider that term rude and inappropriate. My response may have come off rude but your comment was rude as well. I've been attacked for my response which is fine but anytime I've seen the term I've tried to express my opinions on it. This def isn't the first and won't be the last. Again, saying "I'm not a fan of senior teams using the youngest, smallest flyer they can find" is much different than saying is your pet peeve to see a fetus flyer. This is not the first year nor will it be the last that my team has 3-4+ 14,15,16 year old girls under 90lbs. As well as many other kids ACROSS THE WORLD that their age and size dont always match the norm. Your remarks are rude to them. If no one else will stand up for them I will.

Again, I understand the frustration that you were trying to express, I don't appreciate the way you presented it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I as well as many others consider that term rude and inappropriate. My response may have come off rude but your comment was rude as well. I've been attacked for my response which is fine but anytime I've seen the term I've tried to express my opinions on it. This def isn't the first and won't be the last. Again, saying "I'm not a fan of senior teams using the youngest, smallest flyer they can find" is much different than saying is your pet peeve to see a fetus flyer. This is not the first year nor will it be the last that my team has 3-4+ 14,15,16 year old girls under 90lbs. As well as many other kids ACROSS THE WORLD that their age and size dont always match the norm. Your remarks are rude to them. If no one else will stand up for them I will.

Again, I understand the frustration that you were trying to express, I don't appreciate the way you presented it.

To appease yojaehs...

I have a pet peeve with teams that use kids way younger and smaller and who have obviously lesser tumbling/jumping/dancing skills to fly just because they are 20 lbs.

Happy? Geesh! Next time, if you don't like a word used, you can post "oh I don't like that term" but saying you have a pet peeve with the people who use it is a personal attack on me because YOU didn't like the term. Sorry that I've not seen you express your opinion on the term before so I could not have foreseen any discomfort the term caused you.

It's funny that you say you've been ATTACKED for your RESPONSE when your RESPONSE was an ATTACK on me. I don't appreciate it. And to avoid one in the future, are there other terms that I am not to use in your presence? I'm sorry but I thought this forum was to discuss cheer and not attack people you don't know.

Also a certain person on here thats always calling people out (video thread) when I watched HIM do a fake tuck jump at worlds with NO tumbling!
donna-excuseme.gif
....there is NO way you just said that

People who constantly complain about cheerlebrities. get over it. how does it even impact your life?
Also a certain person on here thats always calling people out (video thread) when I watched HIM do a fake tuck jump at worlds with NO tumbling!

Question: How does him throwing a tuck jump at worlds impact your life?

I don't appreciate the term used. I've said it before and ill say it everytime it's used. Children's size in anyway that could be negative should not be mentioned.

Exactly!! I'm sorry but you could be 17yr old, 5ft, healthy, well toned flyer but bc you're "small" you get ragged on as being a negative thing. yojaehs is right, size shouldn't be used in any way that is negative. And just bc you're allowed to state whatever you please doesn't necessarily mean you should.

People who constantly complain about cheerlebrities. get over it. how does it even impact your life? ....

Even though your words don't impact my life in a serious way:
Wow. Did you really say this?
Honestly: Why?
I'm not trying to be rude, but is there a reason you call a "certain person on here" out for something? It's a tuck jump and not taking unappropriate pictures of 10 year olds.

Back