All-Star Cheer Power Mini Nationals Houston Texas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not going to call anyone out, but IMHO, I don't believe that teams can have all of their full ups go the first day and hit, but the second day have 5 straight ups out of 7 stunts to make sure they keep their placement and get a Full-paid bid to Worlds. That isn't fair too all the teams who did their stunts FULL-OUT and made a mistake. It's like cheating difficulty.

Really? You are calling people out. Congrats to Co-Red and T&S great job this weekend!!

Thanks!!!! It's just terrible that someone wants to come on here trying to call us cheaters when we did no such.
We earnedthat bid fair and square and I'm soooo proud of co red....!!!!!

Really? You are calling people out. Congrats to Co-Red and T&S great job this weekend!!
You just admitted they did that. I said they looked spectacular after I said that, because they did. They looked so good on the floor! Especially the first day when all the full ups went up. I just think they should have had faith in their team, other than that, that team will go far.

Awww thank u!!!! Yes we will be at cheeramerica!!!

Cheerpower had a ton of insanley talented teams!!! Loved loved watching tx mini 3, both tx and twist n shouts youth 4, generals and colonels, prodigys midnight and moonlight, uc both jr and senior, all twist n shout teams and many more! It was a fun weekend!!

Thanks!!!! It's just terrible that someone wants to come on here trying to call us cheaters when we did no such.
We earnedthat bid fair and square and I'm soooo proud of co red....!!!!!
Your team looked amazing both days and I think you do deserve the bid, I never said they didn't. I said it wasn't fair to other teams who had everyone doing full ups. But, you all are amazing!

Sherrie, we had 5 full ups Saturday 5 full ups Sunday! Wow really ??? Go look at the video from Saturday.

Oh gosh, everyone just stop aruguing! Texas got the bid!! Congrats to them! They earned it. They hit 2 days in a row when no other team did.

Thank u jr5queen. Our co-red team put everything they had on the mat both days. I appreciate your kind words:) definitly don't wanna argue :) just didn't like seeing someone attack our team with false statements. These kids worked hard.

Can't wait for CheerAmerica!!!!!!

You just admitted they did that. I said they looked spectacular after I said that, because they did. They looked so good on the floor! Especially the first day when all the full ups went up. I just think they should have had faith in their team, other than that, that team will go far.

I am sorry I replied to this. I didn't mean to get my friend in trouble. I was only helping her load a video of a stunt save and using this account because it's her stunt save. I was just reading what others wrote and I thought it was what happened. I didnt want it to be mean. I am sorry and I heard this team was very good.

Uh no, but it's not that difficult to figure out that 1) you are not giving your 2 cents worth regarding the at large bids and 2) only 2 paids bids were given in which one was given to T&S and the other TX. Obviously you are giving your honest opinion on one of the 2. Hmmm wonder which one?

Anyway the best of luck to you and your team. National season is here and it is always fun to cheer on your own teams and those that you are competing against.

I saw some amazing talent this weekend and was very impressed with Colonels. Those little girls worked me out!!
smile.png

Back