High School Cheer Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My college team posted a video of a tuck basket on our team FB page...a high school coach then shared the video to her HS teams FB page saying "we have so girls we could do this basket" and then tagged some of the girls...ILLEGAL
:rolleyes:

My favorite is seeing high school kids on school coach instagrams doing back tuck baskets.

Um.
A local gym posted a video of someone doing a back tuck basket and was like "look what we've been working on at clinics!" Umm, level 6 skills with your athletes who were all junior age eligible and max level 3 last year....

My friends and I posted a video of us doing a full basket in the lake on facebook, and our old coach commented on it saying, "If I were there you guys would be conditioning for that so hard!" Two of us are college aged, the flyer was actually cheering for DU at the time and we were in the lake anyway, so it was really funny.

If we tried pulling that at a practice we would never hear the end of it. It's crazy to me that coaches encourage breaking the rules!

Back