All-Star Cheer Resolutions 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2012
2013 is getting near! me, personally, have a lot of cheer resolutions for 2013. ok i'll start!
1. saving a lot of money so i can go to nca 2013 and worlds 2013!
2. meet Gabi Butler, Kiara Nowlin, Maddie Gardner, Kelsey Rule, Kelcie Burch, and many Cheerlebrity in person as many as i can. i'll totally take picture of them with me and have them sign my special White T-Shirt that i prepare only for their sign :)
3. meet Kristen and Victor Rosario, Elaine Pascale, Joelle Antico, Courtney Smith-Pope, Brandon Arbogast, Brad Habermel, Jeff McQueen, and Tannaz Emamjomeh. It will be great honour to meet these people in person.
well, i hope i can make it! :D how about you guys? love to hear your cheer resolutions for 2013 :)

1) maintain patience and positivity
2) adjust my schedule however necessary to ensure CPs get every second of floor time possible between now and evaluations.
3) be my kids biggest cheerleader ever
4) return to my "cheer happy place" where I actually enjoy the competitions as much as I enjoy just being with my kids.

It's number 1 that will be difficult.

1. Get my bhs (stop being scared!!
2. Start workin on tucks (by December 2013) (a gym nearby has a coach who was evaluating my tumbling on the trampoline and says I have perfect form!!)
3. Meet some girls an guys from California Allstars ( I get to go to Cali for one comp!!)
4. Get my full on the trampoline.
5. Get a bid to the summit!
6. Meet new cheer friends :)

1. Hand + Full + Hand + Whip + Double
2. Coach my team to win Dallas.
3. Obtain a summit bid.
4. Watch my gym do well at worlds :)

Back