All-Star Cheer Ringtones

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
anyone know how to make ringtones from cheer music without having to download a program? plz lmk! thx in advanced!

well if you have a droid.. i have a free app (its the closest i can get to not program!) called ringdroid
and as long as you have the music on your phone you can cut any piece you want.

there is also the online website myxer.com that you can upload your own music, and cut your owns section out and they'll send it to you!

well if you have a droid.. i have a free app (its the closest i can get to not program!) called ringdroid
and as long as you have the music on your phone you can cut any piece you want.

and for any phone there is also the online website myxer.com that you can upload your own music, and cut your owns section out and they'll send it to you!

I just use myxer...it works very well and you can create your own and change the sound settings prior to sending it to your phone. @wcsstilldeath are you serious?! How come I didn't know that..I actually have never accessed the cheer library via blackberry so that may be why.

On a blackberry you can download the cheer mix from cheerlibrary and set it as your ringtone.

tha and onblackbeerythere's alsoaringtone maker that lets you take any song on your BB and cut it,changesound settings like fade in/fade out. and thattype of thing. it's onl like 2dollars andit's normally like10. i havetonsss ofcheer musicrngtones now

I just use myxer...it works very well and you can create your own and change the sound settings prior to sending it to your phone. @wcsstilldeath are you serious?! How come I didn't know that..I actually have never accessed the cheer library via blackberry so that may be why.

Yup! I just did it earlier today!

i have a program on my computer, and it works phenomenally...The Ringtone Maker. it was like 16 dollars though...but it was only one time. and you can upload/send the ringtones to anybodies phone...i make them for my dad all the time...

that's how i made my CA Panthers voiceover text alert. haha i also have one from GT Black's music last season.

Yes I'm serious! It's sooo easy although having a cheer ringtone can be embarrassing when your out in public and "bring back the girls" startlels everyone around you

Yes I'm serious! It's sooo easy although having a cheer ringtone can be embarrassing when your out in public and "bring back the girls" startlels everyone around you

haha i forgot to put my phone on vibrate when i went to work today, and randomly, "*Growl* i was thinkin bout her, thinkin bout me, thinkin bout us with a trophy" graced the office.....

Um tell me about it...I have F5 as my ringtone and my phone unexpectedly went off during my Leadership final exam (I thought my phone was in the room) and everyone immediately knew it was me just by the ringtone :oops: Haha my professor included, and she wasn't even mad because she was a cheerleader & coach herself!

Anyone know how to get ringtones for an iphone???

For iPhones you can make ringtones on Garage band. Open Garage Band and click on Iphone ringtone as the project. When your done and have the part that you want click share, then send to itunes, and sync your phone and there. Its super easy and I use it all the time to make regular ringtones too.

Back