All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 23, 2010
My husband and I are in the process of planning/building a new house and our cp has requested a dance studio and as a surprise, we wanted to build a room next to that is her cheer room. The only problem is, we have no idea how to start. I would ask cp what her dream room would be like, but we don't want her to catch on. I would love any ideas, tips, advice and/or photos from other cheerleaders, parents and coaches. Thanks in advance! :)

Can I move in?

But really. That's so sweet and an amazing idea!
You should put in mats and put a wall with a mirror so she can watch herself! I'd love a spring floor but that would be so hard
I didn't even think of mirrors is the cheer room, so thanks for that idea! I would also love a spring floor, so she could actually use her room and be safe, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a spring floor...
And of course you can move in! We are looking for at a few pieces of land and one of them is actually in GA! :D

can I be your daughter?
but I would get possibly some of these things
Then of course like a wall of mirrors would be good so she can watch herself
And paint the walls a fierce color!

Im sure whatever you end up doing she will love! She is sure to be super surprised and happy!

I didn't even think of mirrors is the cheer room, so thanks for that idea! I would also love a spring floor, so she could actually use her room and be safe, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a spring floor...
And of course you can move in! We are looking for at a few pieces of land and one of them is actually in GA! :D
Depending on the size of the room, if your hubby is handy I bet he could make one himself, he could purchase the parts from one of the main floor company, like the coils/springs and carpet overlay and they purchase the wood seperately. I know alot of people that have built small sections on their own. =).

This is such a cute idea!

Btw I have always said I was putting a spring floor in my daughters room!! That will be awesome. so if you do it we must see pictures!:)

ANNA! Thank you so the great sites! We're planning on painting it teal, purple and zebra, so I hope that fierce enough!
BowsnBling the room will be a least 15x15, maybe (hopefully) a little bigger, but definitely not any smaller. Hubby is pretty handy, so I'll him really look and research on to see if he could build one!
Kris10boo I will definitely add pics when we finish! CP will know about it then, so I'll have her add them! Mom isn't as computer savvy! :p
Thank you all!

ANNA! Thank you so the great sites! We're planning on painting it teal, purple and zebra, so I hope that fierce enough!
BowsnBling the room will be a least 15x15, maybe (hopefully) a little bigger, but definitely not any smaller. Hubby is pretty handy, so I'll him really look and research on to see if he could build one!
Kris10boo I will definitely add pics when we finish! CP will know about it then, so I'll have her add them! Mom isn't as computer savvy! :p
Thank you all!
That will look so cool! You MUST post pics when your done!

Thank you all!

Thank you all!

I am jealous and I am an adult who couldn't even use the room. She is going to love it. My daughter begs for spring floors covering the basement. I keep telling her when we move that will be one of the things we look for in a new house, a huge room to spring for her.

Back