All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you all for the great ideas! The room is going to be in the basement, the first dance studio she had was on the top floor and the celling height really messed up her jumps/leaps hight and gave me a headache with her jumping & tumbling on top of us, we have learned from our mistakes! I LOVE the video playback idea. Plus I really want a tumble strip, the trampoline and things for her to balance/stretch on, since she is a flyer. Please keep the ideas coming! These are things that I never even thought off! :) Also thank you all for the vote of confidence! I hope she'll enjoy it as much as yall enjoy the idea! I will also adopted anyone who wants to join in on the fun! ;)

A mom at our gym just redid her girls' rooms into a "cheer" room... Not equipment, but decorated it cheer themed. One of the coolest things she did was take a few action shots of each girl and have them blown up at FedEx in black and white. It was on regular paper, like the printing they do for blueprints and only cost like, $3. She then pasted it on foamboard from Lowes or Home Depot to make it more solid and hung them on the walls. It looks AMAZING. I will ask her to send me pictures and see if I can post them, because the whole room is just too cool.

in my bedroom, i have a bow wall, all my trophies on my dresser, my medals hanging, and a bunch of cheer pics/quotes hanging up so maybe you could do things like that :)

Az power has the lighting and it helps so much. You really get used to it so it doesn't bother you at competitions:)
It's amazing and you should really put that in her room if you are able to<3

This sounds amazing... I can't really think of anything else right now except stuff that's already been said. Maybe a pit? Although that might be a bit OTT...
You could try to get hold of some posters from comps/camps/tryouts etc to stick all over the walls?

PS If you're looking to adopt anyone else you could have a British daughter too :p

I'd say
Spring floor or panel mats
Trampoline
One of those balance thingys (I can't exactly think of the name hahah)
Some old bows, uniforms, photos, medals on the walls.
Lights like someone was talking about like the ones at AZ Power
A good stereo system and a cd with some of her past mixes and some of her favorites from different gyms.
A video camera and tv for playback
Seats
We actually had my own cheer gym in my basement at my old house. They did it when I was little. I used to have so much fun pretending to compete and I would always have friends over making routines! It was great... Until we moved :/ I'll try to find a photo on my old computer.
Also... Adopt me!!! I'm so jealous!!

Can you adopt me? (;
But, anyway, I've always wanted a cheer room. So heres what I've dreamed of, and maybe me and your cp share the same dreams?
A silhouette sticker Cheerleader Silhouette Cute Kids Wall Decor Decal 35" | eBay
If you have any past uniforms of hers, buy a wall case thing and hang it in a case. My dad did that for me and it looks amazing!
Also, if you can't afford the very expensive spring floor, just buy floor mats. They're cheaper and you can fold them up if she wants to practice outside. Amazon.com: 4&#39;x8&#39;x2&quot; Pink Gymnastics Tumbling Martial Arts V2 Folding Mat: Sports &amp; Outdoors
Maybe its just me, but i've always wanted one of these to practice jumps; Plus it has a handle bar if shes gonna do toe touches(;
Amazon.com: Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline with Handrail: Explore similar items

Just some ideas! Good luck, and post some pictures please!:)

Back