Cheer Savannah Allstars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well the good news is I'm from the west coast and as soon as you said cheer savannah I knew exactly what gym. I don't know the athletes or the gym, so I wouldn't say trashy. The uniforms are unforgettable, but not because they are beautiful. Having never seen the team perform, maybe the image of the uniform fades due to the amazing skill and performance of the team....just being honest

Cheer Savannah is one of my favorites. My daughter went to a clinic with Gabi Butler & Angel Rice and their were girls from CS and they were very nice and polite. I have NEVER heard anyone call CS trashy.

I saw the S5 team at Encore - very entertaining - looking forward to seeing the rest of the teams as the season continues

Lol I posted this a long time ago ! Ha well thanks to yall who like our unis and Yea guess I didnt know the whole story ! Sorry , if i had a rude approach thoo

They were at our first competition in Statesboro, GA.
I talked to a few of the parents and athletes and they were all very nice. I was really impressed with the MIni two team because they competed Youth two and won grand. I was really cheering for them! The S5 team was good and entertaining. Watching the coaches as the teams performed was also very entertaining, they really got into it.
Only thing I could critique was there were ZERO guys on any squad. I wonder if the uniform colors have anything to do with that?
But over all it seems like a good program with good kids on it.

When someone says Cheer Savanah, I immediately think of the Nutcracker and the "Candy Canes". I have not seen any of your teams perform, however, when you all walk by there is immediate gym recognition because of your uniform and I'm sure that was done with intent on your gym owners part. Some will criticize but, from a marketing standpoint I say, "well played"!

I refuse to comment on the unis.

But y'all have acquired an absolutely incredible coach in Khalil, a coach that we would've LOVED to keep in RVA, so you should definitely be proud of that!!

Back