All-Star Cheer Shirt Blankets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love these blankets! bobbijean13 (Bobbi Formica) is making a blanket of cheer shirts for Cheer for a Cause to auction on eBay for the the Morris & Blair families of Midwest. If you have extra shirts, I know she would love to have them. She has a facebook page HERE and she makes the most amazing blankets. Maybe she would make one for you!!! Just pm her if you want more info! If you want to find out more about Cheer for a Cause, go to our site at www.cheerforacause.org.

"Our lives change as we change the lives of others."

WeCHEER. WeDANCE. WeCARE. WeSHARE.

Thanks Coach Julie! Please send in those shirts!!!

Did anyone ever figure out who can make them. I am moving and have sooooo many cheer and college shirts that I havent touched in years but refuse to throw away (possibly because i'm a horder and will probably appear on a show on TLC or Lifetime sometime in my future)

But I just want to send someone 20 shirts or so and have them make me a blanket. I'll even wash all of them before i send it.

It's not that hard, so you might be able to find someone with basic sewing skills to do it for cheap. There is some stuff you have to iron to the back of the shirts to make them stiff. Then you cut them all to the same size. The only part that may be difficult is the batting and backing. A quilting store may be able to do that for you.

My grandma made mine and my favorite part about it is that she printed team pictures onto fabric and incorporated those too.

My grandmother made me one of all my favorite cheer shirts when I graduated college. My mom just made one for one of her former students with her lacrosse shirts. She prints the pictures on fabric and irons those on too!

A bunch of people I work with were saying they wanted one. I told my mom she could go into the business...she's thinking about it!

I'll post pictures of mine and my friends eventually! Someone is going to have to help me do that though :) or give me instructions!

PM me if you're really interested and I'll try to talk my mom into it! It may be after August though cause I'm getting married in August so she's a little busy until then!

I'm going away to college in the fall and I have a ton of cheer shirts that I saved to make a blanket with. My grandmother is going to do it for me over the summer so I can bring it with me when I leave; I can't wait to see the final product!

I would REALLY like to have a blanket made with all of my Platinum Athletics shirts Ive got over the past few years. Anyone know who can make one?

photo.php

heres mine :)

Back