All-Star Cheer Shoes (varsity To Nfinity)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just bought the Defiances. She was wearing the Evolutions and the fit was great for her narrow foot. The Defiances fit wider and they don't have that "glove" look to them. I actually could see these flying off but she was insistent on the Defiances over the Evolutions so hopefully we can cinch them tight. We went from a 4 to a 5 and skipped the half size - hope they don't stretch out and become too big.

But where would be a good location? I'm guessing such a niche market it would be tough in the north but maybe better as a pop up store.

*My tolerance for stupidity is steadily dwindling**

Since I'm Aussie such a thing for us would be more in the eastern states.

That being said I don't see why dance stores don't start stoking a small variety of shoes.

Yes I know we're cheer not dance! Yea yea I get that but it kinda does sorta go hand in hand

Our cheer gym has a store right inside so we can try on various styles, it's handy! They have a few different types of cheer shoes (Kappa, Varsity, Nfinity) and we can try them on before we buy. Although also dangerous because they have a huge amount of blinged out gym wear, bows, etc. I could spend a small fortune there!

Anyone else wish Nfinity would bring the Phoenix back? They were much more durable, and CP found them more comfortable as well.
I loved them! Somehow my last pair didn't make it home from worlds (or got lost in the house/when we moved) and I had to get a pair of evolutions. But I preferred the Phoenix!

Our cheer gym has a store right inside so we can try on various styles, it's handy! They have a few different types of cheer shoes (Kappa, Varsity, Nfinity) and we can try them on before we buy. Although also dangerous because they have a huge amount of blinged out gym wear, bows, etc. I could spend a small fortune there!

Lol sounds like my kind of store!!

We've had really good luck with the newest nfinity's, the defiances. We went from the vengeance which last less then 3 months to these that we bought right when they came out. In fact I threw these in the washer and they came out great. Would never think of doing that to the vengeances. My daughter prefers these over any of her other shoes. She is a tumbler and has had no problem adjusting to them. They feel a bit wider then other cheer shoes but they are very light. When the time comes I'll be buying another pair of these.

I second the defiance's. My CP loves them. They're light, comfortable and she swears they help her tumbling. She's had them since August and they're still holding up pretty well through 4-5 days of tumbling a week. I will be purchasing another pair of these

Back