All-Star Cheer Shoes (varsity To Nfinity)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So much yes in this post. My cp also swears they are the greatest thing ever but if you order them you might want to make sure if you order black that you are actually able to wear them to practice and not be a distracting team member.

Since my cp isn't allowed to wear hers to practice Im speaking from experience!

They are in perfect shape, her Nfinitys not so much!
Mmmmmmm wanna take a stab why I mentioned the color? Lol.

**Honest bro, true story**

CP loves her Defiance. I loved the Phoenix, but I think the Defiance are a close second. CP wore Varsity for a few months and hated the way they fit her foot so we switched back to Nfinity. The Vengeance were awful. Her flying technique was worse when she wore them - like the first time she wore the Defiance her technique was immediately improved. I'd be interested in her trying the V-RO though since she has ankle issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP loves her Defiance. I loved the Phoenix, but I think the Defiance are a close second. CP wore Varsity for a few months and hated the way they fit her foot so we switched back to Nfinity. The Vengeance were awful. Her flying technique was worse when she wore them - like the first time she wore the Defiance her technique was immediately improved. I'd be interested in her trying the V-RO though since she has ankle issues.

Looking at the V-ro's from just a totally "oooh they look pretty" POV they actually do look like a good cheer shoe. Which probably comes from the fact that they're designed by someone who has half a clue about cheer (not slamming variety or Nfinity but some of their shoes do make me wonder)

Cp is wearing Nfinty evolutions right now. She wore Varsity LAst Pass for a long time, and they worked for her narrow feet but were not durable. My level 1 kid only got half a season out of them. When she started throwing hansdsprings they fell apart even faster. We switched to the defiance midseason and she really liked them, but the way the laces were attached was a problem. The eye for the laces pulled out and we had to get a quick replacement. We could only find evolutions in stock but that was a blessing in disguise. They are by far the most durable shoe she has owned.

(If people are still reading this) does anyone use more then one type of shoe that they always switch between?? Or is that just a crazy idea ?

I'm considering getting the V-ro's as well as a Nfiity shoe.

(If people are still reading this) does anyone use more then one type of shoe that they always switch between?? Or is that just a crazy idea ?

I wear my old Nike ones for football and new Varsity for ones for basketball. Is that what you mean? I don't think it's too crazy.

I wear my old Nike ones for football and new Varsity for ones for basketball. Is that what you mean? I don't think it's too crazy.

Kind of, except I only do all star wondering if some people used like one type of shoe and then changed to another for the fun of it really

My daughter does!

She isn't allowed to wear her black and yellow v-ros to practice anymore so a couple days a week she wears her Nfinity vengeance but she has tumbling, open gym, and jump class on different days and she chooses to wear her V-ros.

She can do all her tumbling in both but she prefers her V-ros for tumbling because they support her ankle! She has the hi tops!

She had got a lot of new skills wearing them so it's a running joke that "it's the shoes" when she gets a new pass.

Also before she was told she couldn't wear her V-ros to regular cheer practice anymore her team hit their first full out that season at practice the first time she wore them so they have to come to the comp or her team won't hit. Lol it worked because they got that paid bid they wanted.

Lol so she highly reccomends those shoes

My daughter does!

She isn't allowed to wear her black and yellow v-ros to practice anymore so a couple days a week she wears her Nfinity vengeance but she has tumbling, open gym, and jump class on different days and she chooses to wear her V-ros.

She can do all her tumbling in both but she prefers her V-ros for tumbling because they support her ankle! She has the hi tops!

She had got a lot of new skills wearing them so it's a running joke that "it's the shoes" when she gets a new pass.

Also before she was told she couldn't wear her V-ros to regular cheer practice anymore her team hit their first full out that season at practice the first time she wore them so they have to come to the comp or her team won't hit. Lol it worked because they got that paid bid they wanted.

Lol so she highly reccomends those shoes

Omg that's the best thing ever! That helps me, thanks :)

Got my cp nfinity vengeance and after only 4 practices had pretty bad wearing on the bottoms. And the mesh already looks dingy. Not worth the $ in my opinion.

I am hearing a lot of bad-ish things about the vengeance, probably why I'm leaning more towards either the defiance or the evolutions just don't know which one yet

Back