All-Star Cheer Surge Camp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2011
Hey guys,
In american cheerleader magazine there was an ad for a camp in florida called cheer surge. It looks like fun and I was wondering if anyone has been there or has heard of it?
Thanks!

Hey guys,
In american cheerleader magazine there was an ad for a camp in florida called cheer surge. It looks like fun and I was wondering if anyone has been there or has heard of it?
Thanks!
Yes, they have pretty much spammed every chee teams facebook page. LOL. I believe this year is their first year. One of my daughter's cheer friend is going (and the entire family will also be staying at the hotel from what I understand). What I don't get is they say it's the only camp for the "individual" cheerleader, and reading their website it hints that they mean other cheer camps are for the entire squad. I guess they have not heard of Camp Woodward?

I live 45 mintues from Nick Hotel where Cheer Surge is going to be and have stayed at the Nick Hotel as a family about 5 times. From what we have heard/read there are 4 girls per room (no adult in room that we have heard/read) and the girls change beds everynight (hope they also change the sheets.) It also seems to me to be more of a rec cheer type camp. It's just my opinion, having been a guest a Nick Hotel, the hotel is a madhouse of kids yelling and screaming (especially in/near the pools). My husband and I find it challenging to keep up with the location of my two younger kids, so I am curious how this camp is going to keep the campers separated from the hotel guests and ensure the children's safety?

I would love to hear reviews after the camp is finished. I think if my daughter went here, I would have to stay at the hotel as well. Before even knowing about Cheer Surge, I have commeted to my husband what a mad (fun) house it is, but with all the noise/yelling going on, I think it might be also a saftey issue for kids who are not being properly supervised.

Yes, they have pretty much spammed every chee teams facebook page. LOL. I believe this year is their first year. One of my daughter's cheer friend is going (and the entire family will also be staying at the hotel from what I understand). What I don't get is they say it's the only camp for the "individual" cheerleader, and reading their website it hints that they mean other cheer camps are for the entire squad. I guess they have not heard of Camp Woodward?

I live 45 mintues from Nick Hotel where Cheer Surge is going to be and have stayed at the Nick Hotel as a family about 5 times. From what we have heard/read there are 4 girls per room (no adult in room that we have heard/read) and the girls change beds everynight (hope they also change the sheets.) It also seems to me to be more of a rec cheer type camp. It's just my opinion, having been a guest a Nick Hotel, the hotel is a madhouse of kids yelling and screaming (especially in/near the pools). My husband and I find it challenging to keep up with the location of my two younger kids, so I am curious how this camp is going to keep the campers separated from the hotel guests and ensure the children's safety?

I would love to hear reviews after the camp is finished. I think if my daughter went here, I would have to stay at the hotel as well. Before even knowing about Cheer Surge, I have commeted to my husband what a mad (fun) house it is, but with all the noise/yelling going on, I think it might be also a saftey issue for kids who are not being properly supervised.
oh okay thank you!
ya i was also confused on how they were talking about how it was for the individual cheerleader. I am intrested in seeing what ppl have to say about it!

Back